HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Help! Epic Witch Scene

Threaded View

1. Default Help! Epic Witch Scene 
    Hello folks. Hoping I 'crowd source' some brainstorming here. I'm looking for ideas for an epic witch scene toward the end of a haunt. I'm focusing on European witches from the 14-16th century range which were thought at the time to be a fairly ferocious and awesome monster. So a kid with a scraggly wig and a mask isn't going to cut it for this one.

Anybody have any thoughts on cool new (or even old) technology I could employ to achieve an impressive and terrifying rendition of a witch? I'm going to be at Transworld and will be scouring the floor for ideas, but in the meantime... any generous souls out there care to lend a bit of their creative thinking? Could be actor, could be animatronic, projection, fire... who knows! Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

(I'm on a crusade here, I feel witches are under represented as monsters, and I'm out to prove that they're formidable!)
    Michael Inks
    Geist Entertainment, Inc.
    Visit GEI on Facebook

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Thread Information