HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Transworld 2013 HELP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Transworld 2013 HELP 
    Dose anybody know of any other Haunts that will be open during this years show, around the St.Louis area?
    I would love to be able to catch some of the smaller Haunts in the area while we are there......I remember seeing some flyers in previous years but wasn't able to make them.....or Haunt related parties?

2. Default  
    Mr. Bills Thrills in Troy, MO has been open in previous years, but no official announcement of them being open for this year. Same for Greg Allen's haunt Fear Fest and Necropolis which were both in Columbus, MO (I believe).

Obviously The Darkness will be open and the Insane Shane party will be going on as well. Otherwise there's usually tons of people out and about the town doing dinner and hanging out at bars all weekend. There's definitely not a short supply of things to do!

3. Default  
    Don't forget about the City Museum. That place is pretty interesting.
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.com

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Front Yard Fright View Post
    Mr. Bills Thrills in Troy, MO has been open in previous years, but no official announcement of them being open for this year. Same for Greg Allen's haunt Fear Fest and Necropolis which were both in Columbus, MO (I believe).

Obviously The Darkness will be open and the Insane Shane party will be going on as well. Otherwise there's usually tons of people out and about the town doing dinner and hanging out at bars all weekend. There's definitely not a short supply of things to do!

yeah ive done all of those before .......and the darkness all the past 4 years ....and shanes party ive seen video and it just dosent look like something i would like accept for the costume side of it .....but thanks for lookin out brother

5. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Motograter View Post
    Don't forget about the City Museum. That place is pretty interesting.

that is one place that has eluded me ....but i have plans on seeing that this year..
    thanks for lookin out brother

6. Default Fearfest 
    Fearfest will not be open for TW this year. Last year we operated our Zombie Safari Paintball down at Creepyworld to save you the drive or bus ride to Columbia Mo.
    We will not be doing it this year.
    We stripped out all of our attractons this winter and there is no way we could possibly be ready for March. We are doing massive overhauls to everything we have this year and are starting over from scratch with new themes, attractions and que line areas.
    At the present time we are working hard on our Zombie Safari Paintball TW booth getting it ready for the show. We are taking it to the next level with a new line of trailers, animations and costumes to fill the needs of our customers.
    I dont think Necropolis will be open in March either but I haven't talked to Bill to be sure.
    I talked to Mr. Bills Thrills last week. He had mentioned he was considering opening. I just text him to see if he had made a decision but he has not replied to me yet.
    Thats all I can tell you right now.

Thanks,
    Greg
    Zombie Protection Services L.L.C.
    Fearfest Haunted Attractions
    Zombie Safari Paintball

7. Default Mr Bills Thrills - open for TW 
    As my dear friend Greg Allen stated ,
    We are currently working on plans to be open for TW , nothing set in stone yet such as price , food package deal , how many buses etc .
    Meeting with Motor coach company this week to see if we can get 1 bus for Friday Night and 1 for Saturday night .
    Also waiting on reply from our caterer to see what can be worked out as far as food . ( Part of package or cash sales & what would be available )
    I know we will be open to the public , drive outs , & the buses , TW attendees will get front of line VIP STATUS with HAASHOW Badge ! Will be posting more details as they come available to us .
    Any questions feel free to email mrbill@mrbillsthrills.com or mrbillsthrills@yahoo.com
    Last edited by Thrills4U; 01-22-2013 at 12:53 PM.

8. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrills4U View Post
    As my dear friend Greg Allen stated ,
    We are currently working on plans to be open for TW , nothing set in stone yet such as price , food package deal , how many buses etc .
    Meeting with Motor coach company this week to see if we can get 1 bus for Friday Night and 1 for Saturday night .
    Also waiting on reply from our caterer to see what can be worked out as far as food . ( Part of package or cash sales & what would be available )
    I know we will be open to the public , drive outs , & the buses , TW attendees will get front of line VIP STATUS with HAASHOW Badge ! Will be posting more details as they come available to us .
    Any questions feel free to email mrbill@mrbillsthrills.com or mrbillsthrills@yahoo.com
    Forgot to add : we are going to be doing a huge remodel after March , so a lot of things in the Haunt will be for sale afterward , & we will be taking bids on almost everything throughout !

9. Default Official Announcement 
    Quote Originally Posted by Front Yard Fright View Post

TICKETS ARE NOW SELLING ONLINE - LIMITED TO 46 PER NIGHT ! DON'T HESITATE AND LOSE OUT !
    http://screambreak.ticketleap.com/2013/

10. Default Update on remodel 
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrills4U View Post
    Forgot to add : we are going to be doing a huge remodel after March , so a lot of things in the Haunt will be for sale afterward , & we will be taking bids on almost everything throughout !
    We will be accepting bids on everything due to closing our doors rather than remodeling .

Thread Information