HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: 2013 HAUNTED OVERLOAD progress thread

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Yeah, I didn't name it Haunted Overload for nothing. I should have named it Haunted Over budget, LOL!
    This weekend working in the heat and humidity was not fun. This was Sunday working on the forehead section.

2. Default Looking 
    Awsome as always Eric keep rocking!!! Love, Love, Love it! Shane and it' play some 80's when you work!

3. Default  

4. Default  
    That is AMAZING!
    Daniel Burnett
    PR/Operator
    Reindeer Manor Halloween Park: Est. 1974
    13th Street Morgue/Dungeon Of Doom/Reindeer Manor

texashaunt.com
    whenhingescreak.com

5. Default  
    This shows some good progress. Time to kick it into high gear.

6. Default HD 
    I forgot to mention the best way to watch this is full screen in HD mode on Youtube. It's really all time laps photography strung together. The quality looks awesome in HD. Youtube has come a long way.

7. Default  
    I was asked to give a private tour to the East Coast Haunt gathering last weekend. I think everyone liked it and had fun.

These photos show the scale of the new skull facade pretty well.

It's starting to look cool. Taken today as we started the skin of slabs. Look for Walley in the bottom left with the nail gun, he looks small, lol!
    Last edited by elowther; 08-15-2013 at 08:48 PM.

8. Default  
    Fantastic work! Using that much wood, your lumber costs must be sky high.

9. Default  
    Yes the wood is very expensive just like everything associated with a haunted attraction LOL!

I love looking at these night footage clips. Gets me motivated for the massive amount of work ahead as the season aproches. Tim does a great job of capturing all the action and real fear in the patrons faces. This is why we all do this in the first place. I haven't seen these since last year at our wrap party. Tim just got them on You Tube so to see it now it's fresh and exciting again.

Enjoy!

10. Default  
    I take summer classes while I'm in college so that I have more free time in the fall to help out at Haunted Overload.
    I just took a media production class, and we had to put together a news piece and present it to the class. Check it out! It's pretty cool. The quality was a lot higher, but YouTube wasn't happy with that, so it got dumbed down a lot. The younger kid I interviewed was 14 and started a haunt in his garage. He is a huge fan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBwn_i_NgiQ

I am also the one who made the how to foam pumpkins Haunted Overload style for my senior project in high school. I plan on redoing it with actual video vs pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUcXYn4sQyw

If you're looking for a good laugh, here are some bloopers from my interview with our Jack of all Trades: Walley. Slow at the start, but it picks up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nji2ClQHzPo

Enjoy!

Kyle
    Last edited by FreakParade24; 08-16-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Thread Information