HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Pumpkinhead Foam Filled Head

1. Default Pumpkinhead Foam Filled Head 
    Just finished the first latex pull of my newest sculpt - This is a foam filled Latex bust, bust is unpainted and will need some additional trimming. Couple small imperfections but easily fixed with a touch of latex here and there...wont be noticeable after being painted.

Any questions just ask if your interested - I will be making a couple more as long as the mold holds out - the rest will probably be unfilled "Mask" style.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=111000657249

2. Default  
    Forgive me, but how can you remake a known movie icon. Did you get the rights?

Stew

3. Default  
    Same way fans remake and sell Ironman costumes, same way fans remake Star Wars Costumes, etc. Look around there are tons of "Fan" made reproductions out there for sale, I clearly state in the auction this is a fan made prop - But hey thanks for asking.

4. Default  
    If you don't quite get the concept of fan made please check out www.thehunterslair.com , or www.therpf.com - all fan made costumes and props of movie creatures, costumes, etc. and most are for sale.

5. Default  
    Let me say that this is an INCREDIBLE piece.

Watching the creation of this unfold via Facebook was awesome, a LOT of time and effort went into this and it's probably the best version I've seen as a fan made prop. And MUCH better than most of the cheesy commercial stuff out there haha.

And Joe WILL ship right away, he was very patient when I bought a coffin ride from him, definitely a good trustworthy guy.

6. Default  
    I will take one. Send paypal invoice to Charlesstewart61@yahoo.com

Thanks

7. Default  
    Right now the only one I have for sale is the one listed on ebay - Once I sell that one I will be able to buy some more latex to cast the others - are you looking for a foam filled one...or an "empty" mask style cast?

8. Default Up for sale!! 
    Well due to a deadbeat ebay buyer not paying for the item I am going to offer it for sale here and if no one wants it i will repost it on ebay - Asking $175 shipped within the US.

It is foam filled and has great detail - I tried to get it as close to movie accurate as possible. Comes Unpainted - will need a little trimming, and a few small touchups due to some small air bubbles. Measures over 18" long

P1130180.JPGP1130181.JPGP1130183.JPG

9. Default  
    Left than 24 hours left on the auction if anyone is interested - Thanks

Thread Information