HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: New BIG SCARY SHOW: Leonard Pickel, Shane Dabbs, costumers roundtable, more

1. Default New BIG SCARY SHOW: Leonard Pickel, Shane Dabbs, costumers roundtable, more 
    Episode 22 is now online!

Transworld is right around the corner. We talk to the insane one, Shane Dabbs, about the Insane Shane Party, Leonard Pickel sits down with Badger to talk about HauntCon, and the Roundtable of Terror talks costumes with Von Charon Productions and Darkspectre Custom Couture. we round out the show with Haunt Minute, Deadline News (sponsored by National Haunters Convention) and Face Your Fears, while the Haunt Rocker spins the horror themed tunes...

http://www.bigscaryshow.com/

2. Default  
    Great show Drew, I listened to it last night. I am not a costume guy but found the round table very interesting and informative. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing you at TW. Sorry to hear that the unknown haunt actor and Storm won't be there but I'm sure you can hold down the both by yourself. Is Jerry going to have a both this year I love his stuff and want to hear what he has that is new.

Phatman

Thread Information