HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Gore Galore New Product Teasers! and special discount offer.

Hybrid View

1. Default Gore Galore New Product Teasers! and special discount offer. 
    I am going to post new products to this thread right up until we leave for transworld.
    We have done MORE new product for this year than we have in the last 3 years combined. I am not sure how we got it all done.

1.The first is the "GORE GRINDER". It is the key component of the "Cannibal Kitchen" package we have created for this year. Right now it is a static prop, but we are receiving alot of interest in making it a simple animation. SO, we will be working on that option.
    2. Honkers the clown giant clown head "Actormatronic" This monster is huge at 5' wide and 6' tall with mouth open.
    3. "Brain Basher" pipe wrench. It is heavy weight durable foam and 48". So it is a great actor handheld weapon, and able to take and give a beating.
    4. is another component of the "Cannibal Kitchen" package. It is called "Chuck Roast". All of the "Cannibal Kitchen" components can be purchased ala carte. But you get a good discount when purchased as part of the package.
    5. "The Clever" this giant clever is over 5' tall, and the perfect hand held weapon for a butcher actor in a kitchen, dining room, cannibal, butcher scene.

More to come!
    And yes, You can order before the show. Your order will be filled before we start on the Transworld Orders. Order this week, and pay in full on an order of $500 or more and we will extend to you a 15% discount. This offer will be available for 5 days only from 2/11/2013 to 2/15/2013.
    You can order anything from our website or catalog.
    NOW Getcha Some GORE!
    Attached Images

2. Default  
    The grinder is badass Kevin.

Brett

3. Default  
    Where on the website are the new products?
    Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

4. Default  
    Mike,
    they are not on the website yet. They won't go up until after Transworld.
    I wish I had time to do that and will work on it.
    Send me an email to info@gore-galore.com and I will send you pics and info of whatever you are looking for.

5. Default More Cannibal Kitchen 
    Here are more items from the "cannibal Kitchen" set
    You receive 4 place settings of plates and bowls
    Pics of bowls will come in third round of images.

Here is another of my favorites "Fried Eggs and Sam"
    As you can see it is a frying pan with 2 friend eggs and a slice of ham, I mean SAM.
    It is our nod to Dr Suess.
    the next is "Leg of Pam" it is a chopped leg of a female victim on a rough cut chopping block.
    And Pan of nasty noodles with a finger and ear. Yucky!
    Attached Images

6. Default  
    I am in LOVE with your GORE GRINDER!

Really awesome work Kevin!!

Thread Information