HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Gore Galore New Product Teasers! and special discount offer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default More Gore 
    Don't forget. Our 15% discount ends tomorrow on orders of $500 or more.

Here is our NEW Nasty "Female Cadaver" package for 2013. A couple we have been doing for a while, but now we have several.
    The Gnarly Natalie we can split down the center and it can be mounted on a actor door for a good startle scare
    The cadaver with the intestines showing we are also doing with a waterproof container in the stomach so an actor can dig into her belly and pull nastiness out of it.
    Attached Images

2. Default  
    We just finished this piece.
    OUr fabricator decided to lay beside it for fun. Then we realized how big it actually was. So, this is the picture we took so you would know really how large this monster of a rotten beast is. SQUIRREL!!!!!!! and we like to call him snuggles. ahhhhh!
    Attached Images

3. Default Brand New High end animation 
    I am not going to post any pics of these.
    But we are bringing something to the show we have NOT done for many many years.
    ANIMATIONS.
    We are bringing 2 animations to the show.
    And these are not low end animations with bolts through metal that break after a couple nights or one season.
    These are high end animations with high quality bearings, and grade 8 bolts with up to 14 movements designed by an engineer for maximum efficiency and minimum air use.
    Solenoids and control boards are mounted on din rails not a piece of plywood with air hose as jumpers between the solenoids.
    We are doing things how they are supposed to be done.

The one with 14 movements is 9 to 12' tall (height can be varied) is capable of being part of your Queue-line and entertaining the crown. It can even give the rules to your attraction, or lip synch to music. And it can be programmed with up to 8 scenes to run in whatever sequence you want. We can use most of any one of our giant costume characters with this system.

the second one is a high end scissor mech that can use any one of our giant actormatronic heads. This system might look familiar to some that have been around for many years. It was originally done by stage fright studios. We spoke to Jim Grievas and he gave us permission to take it to market again. We have the mini ne, and we are upsizing and modifying it to suit our products. And we have the molds for the Nefarious head which we will also have available sometime in the near future. A special thank you goes out to Dan Augusto for helping us make this happen.

We hope you will be blown away by these systems.
    I know there are lots of animations out there.
    But I think the market is lacking in HIGH end animations.
    Stuff that lasts.
    So, please stop by our booth and check them out.
    The tall animation is actually programmed to answer most of the questions you may have.
    We hope you seriously like the direction we are going. If the show proves that Buyers appreciate what we are doing, you will see many more in the future.
    Last edited by Gore Galore; 02-18-2013 at 08:12 AM.

4. Default Actormatronics 
    I am sure I posted another thread with some of these but here are some of them

1: Honkers the clown giant clown head ready to laugh in your face and take your head off while he is doing it.
    2: Unnameable the giant clam. This thing is HUGE at 6' tall and almost 8' across. It is not mounted on a track but a huge cart system instead. We found this to be the most durable method of use.
    3: Ice Beast is a fresh paint for the Ancient Evil and it has a white beard
    4: Mister DEAD is Mr. Eds dead doppleganger. It is a rotten horse head
    5: Uv Slither. We can also do UV on any of the Actormatronics for an additional fee.

More coming in a moment
    I just wanted to share HOW MANY actormatronics we have now.
    Attached Images

5. Default More actormatronics 
    Ok, here is essentially 6 more

6: Nefarious, Yup this is the head that Stage Fright Studios used to make. They were nice enough to allow us to bring a this beast back to market.
    7: Mini ne, I am using the same image because mini ne is just smaller but looks the same.
    8: Slither is our giant snake head actormatronic
    9: RaBeast is our giant Rat head
    10: Goathead
    11: Mollusk is the smaller clam, but even being smaller it still opens its mouth over 4' and is over 4' long so it is as big as most of the other heads

thansk for letting me share.
    I hope you enjoy.
    I can't believe we added as many new giant heads as we did. We tripled our line in one year.

AND I am starting on a Crocodile for an awesome customer as soon as we return from Transworld.
    So, that will also be available soon.

NOW, I want to do a Boar's Head and an Alien type Creature. Who wants to step up and place an order for one of these beasts.
    Or if there is something specific you want, please let me know. We can do it.
    Attached Images

6. Default More new stuff 
    Here are more pics of brand new products.

1. Panzer is our brand new Costume Kit. Post apocalyptic and ready to bash some freakish brains. This was a fun multi piece sculpt.
    2. Twisted freak is the lunatic of the bunch with dreads to flip and a straight jacket to writhe in. Probably the most cost effective costume kit we have done so far. mask, dentures, black mouth blood, distressed straight jacket, and scrub bottoms
    3. Twisted freak closeup
    4. gargoyle wall decor made of a heavy weight foam. Won't rot like latex will after a couple years, and includes a hanger in the back for mounting on the wall. add many different color battery operated led eyes for an additional fee, and we have transformers we can also install.
    5. Here is another wall decor piece made the same way. It is the Demon Goat. both of these wall decor pieces are easy to turn into fog heads to blow fog out their mouths. As a matter of fact many of the wall decor pieces we offer can have this done to them.

I hope everyone is liking the teasers.
    But I think this will be the LAST teaser before Transworld.
    So see you there, and bring your check books or Credit cards. We are ready and willing to take some orders, and yes. We will deliver the products
    Attached Images

7. Default  
    You stuff looks amazing Kevin. Nefarious is looking better than ever.

The costumes and props all look great cant wait to see it in person.

Jake

8. Default  
    Well, it looks like I do have a couple more things to share
    We are doing some Beanies this year.
    We have 6 styles right now. $20 a piece and $5 shipping.
    Gore E Vision
    Doom
    Dr Trauma
    Grinder
    Reaper
    and Leviathan
    They are already available for purchase on the website
    www.gore-galore.com/undead_apparel.php

We will have a small run of 5 of each one at the Haunt show. And if we can ship them upon our return too.
    Attached Images

9. Default  
    You see the back of the grinder beanie
    "Don't let the bastards grind you down"

Here are the beanies individually
    Attached Images

10. Default  
    Kevin you are rocking it this year!
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com