HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Digital Sound and Lighting

1. Default Digital Sound and Lighting 
    [[COLOR="#FFA500"]SIZE=3][/SIZE]Does anyone know if Digital Sound and Lighting is still in business?.. There phone number is disconected and not return emails.. They are not signed up for Transworld either... at least not on an exibitor list..[/COLOR]

2. Default  
    Don't quote me on this but... I think he's out of business but I'm not 110% positive. I know he moved out of his building he was in that I know for sure. But he might be starting over in another building and focusing on other aspects of his business... I'm not 110%. But what I do know is that he's moved his business out of his location.

You should call his cell phone to know for sure.

Larry

3. Default  
    Hey Slain,
    I am not sure if you are looking for something in particular that DSL offers, but if you are in need of any lighting, sound, or show control please let me know and I would be happy to help you out.
    Best,
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

4. Default thanks guys 
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedbil View Post
    Hey Slain,
    I am not sure if you are looking for something in particular that DSL offers, but if you are in need of any lighting, sound, or show control please let me know and I would be happy to help you out.
    Best,
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Yeah no answer on his cellhone either. I would bet he is out of business cause he owes us products and or $$$$$...Figures..
    Bearded Bill will you have a booth at the show?

5. Default heard it all 
    Quote Originally Posted by drfrightner View Post
    Don't quote me on this but... I think he's out of business but I'm not 110% positive. I know he moved out of his building he was in that I know for sure. But he might be starting over in another building and focusing on other aspects of his business... I'm not 110%. But what I do know is that he's moved his business out of his location.

You should call his cell phone to know for sure.

Larry
    Heard the same thing this evening. He is boxed up and gone like a fart in the wind.....................

6. Default  
    Hi Slain,
    Unfortunately Dark Tech Effects will not be at Transworld this year due to a prior work commitment, however I would be happy to discuss any projects you want to accomplish this year. Feel free to email or call. I have great feedback and would love to work with you.
    Best,
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Darktechfx at gmail dot com
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedbil View Post
    Hi Slain,
    Unfortunately Dark Tech Effects will not be at Transworld this year due to a prior work commitment, however I would be happy to discuss any projects you want to accomplish this year. Feel free to email or call. I have great feedback and would love to work with you.
    Best,
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Darktechfx at gmail dot com
    Cool thanks.............................
    where are you located?

8. Default  
    We are located right outside of NYC. We do travel for installs and programming as well. If you visit our website you can see some of the clients and projects we have worked on. Feel free to reach out.
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting

Thread Information