HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Alligator Prop

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Alligator Prop 
    We are switching back to our Swamp theme this year and I am searching for a decent alligator prop - seems most big ones I find are $1000-3000......and the ones that I do find that are $200 or under are sold out or no longer made. Does anyone know of any companies selling alligator props?

Looking for something at least 5-6feet long...the bigger the better. We could possibly even just go with a really large alligator head if needed. - we can always make one if we absolutely have to but would rather spend our time making the things we can't find.

Any help would be great, Thanks!

2. Default  
    We are making these for our zoo scene. Great idea!
    alligators.jpg

3. Default Thanks! 
    That's awesome hahahaha very cool idea....not quite what we are after but thats a cool idea.

4. Default incredible 
    Quote Originally Posted by spookhaven View Post
    We are making these for our zoo scene. Great idea!
    alligators.jpg
    those are amazing wow great realism how ever are they made .they look so realistic

5. Default  
    they look like thier made out of tires. looks like a great easy way to do it.

stew

6. Default  
    Evernight,
    Will you be at transworld? If you will then swing by the house of boo booth and we can talk gator. I have been itching to make a few anyway.
    Allen H

7. Default No Transworld for us - 
    Unfortunately we are skipping Transworld this year...will be the first time in like 6 years - we decided to skip it because we spent most of our budget for the year already on a vortex and a few other things. Would have loved to stop by and toss some ideas around.

Right now we are leaning towards sculpting one out of foam or clay and making a mold - we want something that can come up out of the water and maybe open its mouth which is the easy part....it's getting it to look fairly convincing that will be the hard part.

8. Default  
    if you need help with sculpting or molding questions dont hesitate to call me.

9. Default We have one for sale 
    We have a 2011 Distortions alligator for sale Send me a message for details .. Thanks

10. Default  
    Sent you a PM

Thread Information