HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunt Tactics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Simple 
    Everyone should get on the phone and do a conference call with the ones still owed. Work it out so all involved can move on. Everyone goes through issues but anything can be worked out you just need to figure it out. It's a he said they said he said kinda thing. But it's clear everyone agrees that product or money is owed. I think Tim coming here in public want's and plans on doing the right thing and it seems like a big mess for sure. Hopefully this can get cleared up and everyone can get back on track. Shane and it's hoping for the best!

2. Default  
    I hate to be selfish in the face of adversity, as it's not my way. But... uh... the Stilt Fawn we bought was awesome, incredibly popular at our attraction and we want more stuff! Any chance?
    Michael Inks
    Geist Entertainment, Inc.
    Visit GEI on Facebook

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

3. Default  
    In all seriousness, let me just say this: The real tragedy here is the loss of a very promising company. (Not discounting the losses incurred by customers, don't get me wrong.) I just can't help but consider that there are a lot of great folks with solid business creds who start a company in this business but don't make it because they have products that just aren't all that great. That's not the case here.

The first challenge of a successful business is creating a product that customers want. Haunt Tactics did this in spades. Really nice products. And I speak as a customer who had great success with an HT product.

I don't want to go all "Oprah" here on everybody but I wonder if it wouldn't be helpful to step back and look at the whole picture. I can appreciate that individuals feel the need to go 'public' but allow me to lay out an honest truth:

Although everyone love a bit of drama and gossip, at the end of the day, your customers aren't concerned about the dirty laundry. We're interested in two things: 1) Getting refunds on lost orders. 2) Seeing this company and product line get back on it's wonderfully stilted feet.

I don't pretend to know the details, but man it would be great if the folks in that group could consider those facts, see the potential in this product line and consider putting differences aside and rebuilding this business. And I know it's never that simple.

But just speaking as someone on the 'outside looking in,' the bickering back and forth between parties involved is not enlightening. It's just depressing. I encourage you guys to work out your differences behind the scenes, develop a plan to repay customers and consider a plan for going forward or not going forward. Whichever direction, present a unified front.

But just know that A) your products are good stuff B) everybody loves Tim and C) A lot of us in the biz are rooting for your Phoenix-like rise from the ashes of discontent.
    Michael Inks
    Geist Entertainment, Inc.
    Visit GEI on Facebook

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

4. Default this has to do with HauntTactics 
    Stan Kravel this has to do with HauntTactics, not The Halloween Group! Haunt Tactics a company that you! Yes you own In your name! and you OWE Haunted Hoochie and Panic Attack the Money! You were the welder right? did you NOT make the Animatronics for Haunted Hoochie and Panick Attack? Simple Question Stan Kravel? Did you not make the animatronics for Them? buy lieing to tim about being there and getting them done? did you not promise him they would be done? did you not promise the customers they would be done? Stan you OWE THEM REFUNDS because you are lazy and a liar! You cheat people and you make promises that you cant keep, you need to pay the people back,. here is Stans cell phone! Stanley Kravel OWNER of Haunt Tactics 267-709-0001. he is the one who owes you money! I was the artist that was lied to betrayed and made a fool of cause he couldnt get the job done becase of excuse after excuse after excuse! plain and simple haunttactics is Stan Kravels business! somthing from 2005 has nothing to do about this Stan! you want to dig, Ill be contacting your Boss at Creamy Acres Night of Terror today to left him know what kind of lying drug addict piece of crap you are! and the mold for the plants were hayride property that you still owe 1800.00 for since Stan shipped out hayride property to fill a costumer order! there you go, Hey how about the customer orders that you left on your porch for months! How about the invoices that you left all over the floor. how about you never doing anything right and your welding that broke all the time! This is about what you owe 2 customers stan plain and simple! YOU!

5. Default  
    Heavy.......

6. Default Wow 
    I've got no dog in this fight, but I can saw I've dealt with Stan and have had no issues. I saw the Facebook post that Tim was upset with which kind of said Hey its close to show time we can make some good cash by selling costumes. There was No communication for months but hey it's show time so let's apologize and play the blame game. It sucks I really liked and supported Haunt Tactics. We all lose.

7. Default ugh 
    This is true customers dont care about heated turmoil, I for one am heated beyond anger but im done with the verbal attacks on here ill take care of it personally, I just hope the people get paid back that all, I just wanted to be an artist and create things, I didnt ask for any of this to happen, it was a good thing in the beginning, but when I would walk away and be stabbed in the back Ii had to leave, I was told I was not needed and the company would survive without me, this is what i was told. but i hope in the end we all learn our lessons and the customers get there refunds, thats all I care about.

Rob

8. Default  
    No one cares about the drama

I appreciate Tim N Rob saying that they will pay me back the five grand...

soo just do what you say n ill keep everyone posted ....

And rob I messaged haunt armor months ago.. I think that's your business and yeah no reply ...remember honesty and integrity
    in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

9. Default smoke n mirrors 
    sooo how was the show for haunt armor ?

i am still waiting on that phone call ? email ? or a check ? or the plants i ordered ...something

maybe a payment ???
    in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

Thread Information