HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: FrightProps 2013 Catalog

1. Default FrightProps 2013 Catalog 
    FRIGHTPROPS 2013 CATALOG

Stop by and see us at Transworld, Halloween Extreme, or Midwest Haunters this year to get your hard copy!

Doug.

2. Default Wow!!! 
    So many new additions! LOVE that you keep adding several smaller items like DVD's, small props, and supplies in one catalog. Writing one order instead of ordering from several different companies to get the same thing...SO MUCH NICER! Thank you Doug for simplifying ordering for me by carrying stuff from so many companies that will be at Transworld. Without looking I will just toss this out...is there a current order form I can download/print at home and have it ready to hand to you at Transworld.

Wicked Farmer

3. Default  
    Nice catalog. Doug do you always go to MHC? I'm thinking of attending this year and didnt know what to expect vendors wise.

Jake

4. Default Things 
    [MENTION=9902]wickedfarmer[/MENTION] : Thanks! I'm glad you like it. We do not have an order form but maybe you can add items to your cart on our site, print out and bring with you?

[MENTION=19784]Deathwing[/MENTION] : This will be our 3rd year at MHC. Mostly smaller vendors with small booths - Not even near the scope and size of Transworld. The people and events at MHC are well worth going for though. We have more fun here than any other show. Most of the industry's top actors go all out dressing up and participating in the costume ball and MHC really knows how to throw a party. All other industry parties I have been to have been a snooze fest. Plus I love downtown Columbus - so many restaurants in such a small area. GO!

Doug.

5. Default  
    Wow that is a lot of stuff there... holy cow! Larry

6. Default  
    You guys are simply the best in the biz!
    Last edited by Scary Harry; 03-02-2013 at 08:13 AM.

7. Default Garage was full of boxes.... 
    Garage was full of boxes when I got home today! And it wasn't the Easter Bunny. Thanks Doug.

Wicked Farmer

Thread Information