HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: HauntWorld Magazine - Transworld SHOW THREAD

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Default  
    Thanks Jerry will look for book.

Phatman

2. Default  
    This Post was supposed to be for voting: Original Post below:

OKay this is THE THREAD please don't start 50 others... lets put everything in one place so later on down the road we can re-live this years show. So if you see something you like, have a video, have a photo, loved something you did or whatever post it here. Also for the next Magazine we will publish the best of the show... so here is what we need to know for starters.. see below. Also wanted to mention we updated the front page of Hauntworld.com check it out and let us know what you thought! Start uploading your photos, videos, and adding your thoughts and opinions! BTW if you have a subscription to the magazine pick it up during the show at our booth!

Who had the best overall new products

Who had the best overall single new animation or effect

Who had the best overall booth design

Who had the best new masks

Who had the best overall costumes

Best Event you attended during the show

Who had the best overall business to business product

Who had the best new props

Who had the goriest new prop or animation THE GORE AWARD

Who had the best product under $500 dollars and who had the best over $2500

Which speaker presented the best seminar

What was the best educational product or service offered at the show

What was the product that made you go WOW

3. Default  
    I recall Distortions did inflatable facades (during the same time they did the Beast inflatable) back in2005. So the inflatable piece Scarefactory had at the show was nothing new....

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by casketvamp2 View Post
    I recall Distortions did inflatable facades (during the same time they did the Beast inflatable) back in2005. So the inflatable piece Scarefactory had at the show was nothing new....
    I thought the same thing 10 years ago that would've been hot now people are gravitating more towards realism I've noticed. Might be fun for daytime events though.

Jake

5. Default  
    I will take stab but I'm not the one to ask because I didn't really walk the show floor. I walked with two of my guys who picked up brochures for me and I looked really quick over a one hour period. So you guys know best so tell me what you think. We will hand out some awards in the next magazine.

Who had the best overall new products: My vote would be no one really. Nothing overall blew me away.

Who had the best overall single new animation or effect: None

Who had the best overall booth design: Dead House Designs plus I thought Gore Galore had a really nice booth as well.

Who had the best new masks Too many to count

Who had the best overall costumes Too many to count

Best Event you attended during the show The Darkness tour without a doubt! LOL

Who had the best overall business to business product that new photo machine that we had in our booth

Who had the best new props Ghost Ride

Who had the goriest new prop or animation THE GORE AWARD Ghost Ride

Who had the best product under $500 dollars and who had the best over $2500 Gore Galore Pots and pans / Scarefactory Inflatable

Which speaker presented the best seminar Didn't attend any so don't know

What was the best educational product or service offered at the show: How to Haunt DVD Line was it ever in doubt? LOL

What was the product that made you go WOW I really liked Dead House Designs booth a lot but one product to make me go wow none really.

6. Default Oh yeah, the original thread subject... 
    I have to disqualify myself on several catagories. Didn't attend seminars or didn't honestly look over all entrants in a catagory like "Masks". But since Larry can nominate his stuff; I can honestly nominate a aquaintance of mine for one LOL. Honestly; I have no problem when someone nominates themself if they put in the work and have the product to back it up...you are covered Larry.

Ok Number 1 & 2 I have to lump together; best overall new product and animation or effect...Tilt bridge by Dimensions of Darkness....only 'NEW" thing that caught my eye. Maybe slight bias as I have worked with the owner for about 6 years in a business manner of trading props to each other before he went to Vendor status. But that past business dealings with him gives me confidence he will follow through to the whole process of being a vendor. Not just making a cool prop for show then leave people hanging in sept. going "Where's my stuff".

Best overall costumes ...I did not look at each vendor close enough. I will just say Gore Galore ran the gammit from showing how a zombie girl with a doll could put energy into a cheaper costume and of course present the huge presence they are already known for.

Best product under $500 have to go with House of Boo and the hand held drill/air horn. believe it was Boo Blaster but not sure. Wish I had realised Allen H was there...never met him personally.

The product that made me go WOW! The latex paint being modled...DUH!

Wicked Farmer

Thread Information