HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Advice on Transworld grub...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Pappy's was good...Restaurant food not so much. Seems like there was a mexican joint few blocks down that was tasty. Can't recall the name though..
    Kathryn DeSautell
    Lafitte's Landing, Dark Shadows Entertainment

2. Default Granny Grub 
    Im sure granny has some old crusty Breast Milk left in those saggy bags shes got hanging around Enjoy

3. Default Pappys before the Darkness tour 
    But our vote would be Pappys .Nothing like dovouring the oh so delicious Adam Bomb right
    Before heading over too the always Spectacular Darkness Haunted House .but go early becuse they almoat always sell out of ribs mmmm
    Cant wait to eat and Experince the all New Darkness

4. Default Mmmm Good! 
    Pappy's sounds good! Might try that before I roll over to see Larry's newest creations! Although Granny's crusty 'ol breast milk & Bacardi sounds awfully good too! LOL

P.
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

5. Default  
    i like to always just eat in the convention, come on people , who doesn't like the $15 soft pretzels ? lol

6. Default  
    Just got Hooters....god the food was TERRIBLE. But they are better than the CT waitresses lol.

We had a good experience at a small grocery/natural foods store.

Everything is so affordable here! Lol

7. Cool Dollar Menu 
    [MENTION=10043]Badger[/MENTION]... I always go for the dollar menu and there is a white castle fairly close but not within walking distance of the show really. I am thinking there are some other food places close of the fast food type you can walk to. I would not advise eating lunch at the show unless you like $5.00 nachos..lol

8. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorknight View Post
    i like to always just eat in the convention, come on people , who doesn't like the $15 soft pretzels ? lol
    HAHAHAHA Nice! And true

9. Default  
    Haven't seen anyone mention this place. It's literally just a block or so if that from the convention. Dee Dee's Deli . It's very good! Authentic deli food , way better then a subway or something like that.

Thread Information