HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: When did Hauntworld stop answering questions?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    Don't get in an argument with Greg its like having ten wives talk to you at the same time

2. Default You mean? 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Ten sexy Babes all demanding intimacy?
    "Oh, Honey! Don't stop! Wait! Is that you Gregg wearing a dress? Tater will be so mad!
    I know a suppler to the Haunt Indistry who spent way too much phone time with a potential customer to find out he had been talking with a very young teenager,who might have to "borrow" Mommy's credit card from her purse to buy something.
    My first question to someone needing information would be : Are you in the haunting field now?
    Second question:"If you are into it already , what have you done? (Acted,Building?...)
    Answering these truthfully clears the path to real communication and saves time for the one taking their time to answer questions asked.......
    Some don't realize how many hours a week they will be doing things just for the haunt they want to have, if it is to actually be anything at all. What other time commitments are in your life already, Family? Wife? Your real job"
    Or are you just making a haunted house as a place for you to meet new women, in the dark ,as you play-act that you are something of a totally different nature? OR showing your true nature hidden within a seasonal outburst of "Krazy?"
    What ever "works",... "Works!"
    Just remember you may have to successfully pass your State's Criminal Backround check to work or to remain working in the dark around other people ...
    ("Krazy" has to have controls on it)

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by drfrightner View Post
    Jared

What is your question I try to answer all questions when I see them!

Larry
    There was no question to you on this thread. Not sure if you read the whole thing or not. It doesn't matter at this point anyway.
    Jared Layman

4. Default  
    Greg C., Jim W., and Tater all chimed in on this one?! You won't find a more interesting trifecta of world views than that, and I mean that as a compliment! I love the HW forums!
    Last edited by Dark Tiki Studios; 03-20-2013 at 01:28 AM.

5. Default Tiki??? No I didn't even.... 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Try to get infected!
    A piece of odd legality I was told about , which could affect someone buying their haunt property I discovered from my Lawyer I had at the time (He's a Judge now) He was figuring my taxes and he remarked that since I paid so little for my house that someday a taxing body might decide I was making too much money with my house for it's assessed value (low properrty tax then) and they could just take a wild guess and then add a percentage of what they would estimate my yearly income might be (income tax) and jack up my properrty tax!?
    This struck me as a very unfair crock of chitt!
    I looked at him and said, "Well, don't you take in a great deal of money every year from this small law office? Couldn't they do the same to you!?"
    For some reason , he didn't like what I pointed out?
    I mean, what does his Law office handle ? $900,000 a year? Out of a 20 by 80 foot single floor building!
    Must be under-assessed!?
    Maybe this is more an "Illinois" thing?

The thing that Really upset me about this is because from "Day-One" people in this small village think I am taking in a ton of money all because in October there would be maybe 300 people in line two nights of the entire year , waiting to see my house, and admission was $2.00 then.
    Yes, some people are very poor at "Math!"
    Then I'm open the rest of the year and the business drops way , way , down (For some reason?) I wonder why?
    Because no matter what I said or did or no matter what ad or article ran in what newspaper or tv show blurbed about me, it is still a Seasonal business.........

6. Default  
    On a completely professional level I would have to agree that the cheaper the dress, the higher the potential infection rate.

Not all at the same time, Jim, Tater and I have been at the same places and may be sporting similar parasites? I'm pretty sure Jim would be patient zero and maybe that is why my posts have more and more unneccessary adverbs.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

7. Default  
    Using some primitive timeline algorithms I can probably (given proper incentives) extrapelate when Tater will lose his girlish figure and become equally as dysfunctional.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Thread Information