HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: I heard the zombie army party at transworld was the highlight of the convention

Hybrid View

1. Default I heard the zombie army party at transworld was the highlight of the convention 
    Can someone please enlighten me on this event. I was unable to attend transworld this year. I hear the party was very affordable, the music was great (not just 80's favorites) and a great wild time was had by all. Post pix please if you have any !!! Thank you !!!!!

2. Default  
    Well it was my first time on the Zombie Army Bus headin to the city museum!!!! I will never forget it. Everyone has to ride the bus at least once in their life. The Zombie Army ROCKS!!!!!!!

Love you guys!
    Sue

3. Default  
    (the appropriately named) Killen, Alabama
    I attended a few parties while I was at Transworld. But hands-down the Zombie Army Price is Fright party was my favorite. I supported the Shane party, I plan to continue to support it, and I DID have fun at the Shane Party. But In my honest opinion, the Zombie Army Party did a better job of getting my company name out to the attendees and our products were better described. (Of course this is only my opinion.) I loved both the Shane and Zombie Parties and I would reccomend them as a must to any Transworld-goer, but hands-down the Zombie Army Party was my favorite. -Pierce
    Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
    "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."

flatlineradio.podomatic.com

4. Default  
    I heard the same thing that The Price is Fright was the most fun event, and a lot of big players were there compared to other parties where it's mostly smaller scale haunts and their support staff looking to party, but that is here-say I didn't attend either. Next year I will be looking to attend the Price is Fright at the very least.

I miss the show already!

Jake

5. Default  
    Jake,

If you are looking to party then the smaller haunts and support staff are where the fun is! But I have heard stories of the big haunters partying together and cutting loose too.

Is there video of the Price is Fright posted anywhere?

DA

6. Default  
    (the appropriately named) Killen, Alabama
    I haven't seen a video yet, I have a few clips I plan to upload soon. Will share here when I find video!
    Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
    "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."

flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Thread Information