HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Gore galore help

1. Default Gore galore help 
    hey there Gore Galore shown at 6:45 in this video is a vacume form style autopsy
    Gory panel you guys made and had at the show .but i cant find it in tbe 2013 catalog or the webpage
    Can you guys post a link for it on here would love to buy . I know the blood shed brothers bought one and they look very excited
    Here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKNN1...e_gdata_player would also love to see lots of pic and i belive they said 175.00 in the video thanks

2. Default  
    That is Nightscream Studios. Their website is under construction but here's a link: http://nightscreamstudios.com/
    Last edited by Front Yard Fright; 03-21-2013 at 12:40 PM.

3. Default  
    No I thought the same thing but at the 6:45 mark of the Video is a butcher table that they bought and it is not on the web site. I will check the catalog price sheet when I get to my shop tomorrow, it may have a item number for it. Or you could send a email to them, it looked great at the show and the price is reasonable.may buy one myself.
    Phatman

4. Default  
    Maybe Im wrong, but I think the body on the table is vac form....not the table itself
    stew
    Last edited by Darksidestew; 03-21-2013 at 01:46 PM.

5. Default  
    The blood shed brothers bought a gore grinder from us. But the video transitions from our booth at 5:30 to 6:35 and then transitions right to nightscreams table and bucket which had the same feel as our booth kitchen set, and grinder.
    Last edited by Gore Galore; 03-21-2013 at 01:52 PM.

6. Default  
    Sorry you are right sorry guys.
    Phatman

7. Default yep your right 
    Thanks so much for all the responses and after review of the video I do
    Now see the transition between vendors. . How ever both have killer product and we will be buying both props as well awesome details and you guys both really kicked ass this year and can't wait till next keep it spooky and
    Thank you all . PS can anyone tell me how to up load pic and video on here
    Thank you

8. Default  
    Kaotic,
    We appreciate the complements.
    AND look forward to the order.
    the best way to upload video is posting it to youtube and then linking it here using youtube code.
    Pics can be added by the manage attachments under additional options below the box you enter your text when posting.

Thread Information