HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Trailer Haunt for Fairs Input pls

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    Greg! That is your most informative post ever! We are just going to start sending you regular checks! Thanks!

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Chrise View Post
    So what is the alternative to this? A $600 school bus with the words "free candy" spray painted on the side might be more economically feasable.
    Sometimes I see the wall of text and say to myself, "Greg post... will it be worth the 10 minutes it will take to read and decifer?" And then I find the gold nugget. Yes. Yes it is. Genius.

what_truck_right_me_free_candy_sized.jpg

3. Default  
    Just thought I'd update. I found 3 trailers. 2 48's and a 45'er. 45'er is the only one with FRP walls (Fiberglass Reinforced Plywood) But, the others are in good shape and I can easily see them being very usable.

Basically, they're CHEAP! All good tires, decent brakes and only 1 may have stuck brakes but he said he would take care of that for me. 2 of the trailers have only been retired 6 months. $3,500 for all 3!!! And he'll move them all for me. It's a guy that my best friend works for.. he owns 2 of them and HIS best friend owns the other. Already talked about a deal to pay so much down and pay more at the end of the season. (If I don't pay cash up front)

I have a chance to do this. I have 7 possible drop spots in 3 different towns with the furthest being 20 min's away!

Going to try and get 2 built for this season.... if I have resources and time.. and help I will try the third one as well.

I pretty much have no choice so I'm gonna move forward if I can.

I'll make a new thread when I get them purchased and dropped.

Dewayne

Thread Information