HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: New Forums are online!

Hybrid View

1. Smile New Forums are online! 
    It took quite a bit of work and we're still not done tweaking it but here's the new web board! If you having problems please either PM myself or Larry or email support@rogueshollow.com and we'll do our best to fix the problem. We did lose about 24 hours of posts so whatever you've posted in the last 24 hours you'll need to post again. Sorry On the other hand all your accounts are all here and they have the same username and password so log in. You may need to reupload your avatar but outside that everything should be here Have fun!

We're also integrating a chat program with this board that will allow you to use your current screen names and pass words if all goes as planned so you won't have to remember multiple logins. We should be getting that up and running in the next few days.
    Last edited by RoguesHollow; 05-31-2007 at 01:57 PM. Reason: New information
    Christopher Brielmaier
    Rogues Hollow Productions
    www.RoguesHollow.com
    www.myspace.com/rogueshollow
    info@rogueshollow.com
    PH: 614.408.3137

Other people build websites, We build Results

2. wow 
    Holy Culture SHOCK! HAd no idea what was happening when this opened up!

It looks good!

Alot more modern thats for sure,.

3. Default  
    Fixed that pesky hard to read font color. That should help quite a bit
    Christopher Brielmaier
    Rogues Hollow Productions
    www.RoguesHollow.com
    www.myspace.com/rogueshollow
    info@rogueshollow.com
    PH: 614.408.3137

Other people build websites, We build Results

4. Default  
    I just want to know what Jim Warfield did for the entire time the boards were down.... lots of fingernail biting?

Wow! great color combination, I love it, and the new distribution of the tables is cool too. Altho I would love it even more if it had more rounded corners and more jelly button's but some designers out of the horror industry abused so much of those elements that now they look cheesy if you use them in any design... People just don't like them anymore, but there will always be place in my heart for a jelly button :P just kidding...

Great job guys.

6. Default  
    I noticed that the forum icons are the same... it's the icons that display if there are any new post in a forum or not; they are the same! Haha... -Tyler

Thread Information