HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Suggestions on graphic artist?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Suggestions on graphic artist? 
    I'm looking to have a logo and t shirt designed. I don't have a huge budget so I was wondering if anybody could suggest someone that does good work for a reasonable price?

2. Default  
    Brainstorm Studios, Chad Savage/Sinister Visions, and Rogues Hollow are probably the most known/used but there are plenty of smaller companies around that do decent work for decent prices.

3. Default  
    This guy- http://atomicdeadguy.com/

Trust me.
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

4. Default  
    I love Chad Savage - SinisterVisions.com

He is affordable and efficient, very creative, and his work (IMHO) is top notch.

Another person I really like is Doug from Brainstorm Design Group. He does great work as well, but a bit on the pricey side....

Before Larry and others chime in about your website is the golden ticket and to spend the money on it (which, while he is right, not everyone has that large of a budget) So keep in mind that when they speak they speak from money. So it's a different perspective than those just starting out who can't AFFORD 7-10k on a website/logo/print design company.

I'd give Chad a ring. Going rate in the industry is 450-750 for base logo work... 750-2000 for higher end work. Granted, you get what you pay for, but if you're just starting out, go with what your gut says. I'd browse each artist's portfolio, and if you find yourself saying "I love that" more times on one guys site than the other, then go with the "I love that" guy.

A few others whom I have had no interaction with so can say nothing good or bad about them:

Chris from RoguesHollow

Also, RedCrowDesign.net...

Good luck! PM me with any other questions.

5. Default  
    I'm currently working with Matthew Freyer Productions, great guy if your on a budget!

http://www.matthewfreyerproductions.com/
    Brandon Treadway
    Producer | The Haunted Ghost Town
    www.TheHauntedGhostTown.com
    Portland, Oregon

6. Default  
    Thorn Web Designs
    Jimmy does all that stuff. PM me if you're interested, I can shoot you over some of the work he has done for us.
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

7. Default  
    Sean who did you opening video? I like it.
    Phatman

8. Default  
    I would suggest contacting Slasher Dave at www.Horrorshriek.com. He has been around and involved with haunting almost his whole life. He can do any type of custom graphics you need. He is just getting his company up and running but I will attest that he does great work. And because he is kinda new to the scene, he probably could quote you agood price. Give him a chance and I think you'll love his stuff! His Email is: slasherdave@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Howie Slobber Erlich; 03-28-2013 at 09:32 AM.
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

9. Default  
    (the appropriately named) Killen, Alabama
    This guy is awesome, Kris created the new Flatline Radio logo and is responsible for several Flatline Art pieces and nearly all of the art from Arx Mortis Haunted Attraction. He's amazing, go check him out, he draws it all by hand! https://www.facebook.com/KrisHolcombeKreations
    Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
    "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."

flatlineradio.podomatic.com

10. Default  
    Whoever you end up choosing be sure their work is a reflection of your haunt. A website is the first thing people see and associate with your haunt. If the website looks crappy they'll automatically think the haunt is such too. So splurging on website graphics can make you more profit as more people may come. If no one comes it doesn't matter what props and effects you have as no one will see them.

Thread Information