Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
I know this isn't HAuNTcon related, but we will be selling the purple wristbands that were at Transworld (thank you for sending them to me Karen) at the Canadian Haunted Attractions Conference this weekend. Everyone that buys a wristband or donates will be entered into a drawing for this really cool photo print, courtesy of Laura Dark. (photo is about 20x24)

So for anyone coming to CHAC, come by the Big Scary Show's booth and support Brian...

537777_592811124063875_567108575_n.jpg

That's Fabulous!!

Speaking of Fabulous I got this email today:

I would like to make 2 donations. First my haunt prop company Dimensions of Darkness will donate a $1000 off coupon for the purchase of a Rollin/ tilting bridge combo. Second, my haunt Terrortown in Toledo Ohio will donate 4 VIP passes and 2 t shirts. HUGE thank you to Mark Roberts...and this is the first haunt out of Texas to contribute tickets to their show...We could start a trend (hint hint)...

Another big Thank you to Karl Berger from NT Productions who is donating 2 Eric Pigors prints from his "Toxictoons" collections!!! I can't WAIT to see these!!!