HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Brian Wolfe Silent Auction at HauntCon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I know this isn't HAuNTcon related, but we will be selling the purple wristbands that were at Transworld (thank you for sending them to me Karen) at the Canadian Haunted Attractions Conference this weekend. Everyone that buys a wristband or donates will be entered into a drawing for this really cool photo print, courtesy of Laura Dark. (photo is about 20x24)

So for anyone coming to CHAC, come by the Big Scary Show's booth and support Brian...

Attachment 16104

That's Fabulous!!

Speaking of Fabulous I got this email today:

I would like to make 2 donations. First my haunt prop company Dimensions of Darkness will donate a $1000 off coupon for the purchase of a Rollin/ tilting bridge combo. Second, my haunt Terrortown in Toledo Ohio will donate 4 VIP passes and 2 t shirts. HUGE thank you to Mark Roberts...and this is the first haunt out of Texas to contribute tickets to their show...We could start a trend (hint hint)...

Another big Thank you to Karl Berger from NT Productions who is donating 2 Eric Pigors prints from his "Toxictoons" collections!!! I can't WAIT to see these!!!
    Kathryn DeSautell
    Lafitte's Landing, Dark Shadows Entertainment

2. Default  
    Wow...had to do a search to pull this thread up (even though only 5 days since I last posted)... Not sure if we just have a lot of noobs who don't know the Wolfe brothers...or it just doesn't matter. Still does to me.

I just received Ed Edmunds personally painted "alien" prop for the Brian Wolfe fight for life auction.

Any one who has watched Ed's show with Distortions "Monster Makers" will know this is a piece of ART!!!!!

Dang, I might be broke myself after this auction!!!
    Kathryn DeSautell

3. Wink Rocky Point Collector's Donation-Thank YOU Cydney Neil!!!!!!!!! 
    THEY CAME today!!!! I'm holding in my hot little hands...2 COMPLETE SETS...13 years of Rocky Point Haunted House SIGNED posters!!!!! Guys, this is truly haunt history memorabilia. These are not framed...but would make an AWESOME collection for a haunt owner, a collector or simply a fan of Rocky Point!!.

....so.....I've decided to make these auctions available to those who cannot make it to texas! These are easily worth $250 per set...but #1...WHEN might you ever get a chance to bid on an autographed collection of one of the greatest haunts ever built....and #2 EVERY SINGLE penny goes directly to another Haunt Industry Icon-Brian Wolfe in his fight for life.

So...I'll allow bidding via text to my cell....214-747-2837. Bidding on any item over $150 value will need to be to me by 9:45pm on Saturday, April 27th. Non-local bidders will need to settle up with me either with paypal or a credit/debit card (along with where to send it to, etc). I'll try to get these arranged and photographed and up on one of my facebook sites and here. Bidding will open this Thursday the 25th!!

I also have 4 uber cool "Harley Haunt" posters to bid on (they are identical)...and I'm just so jazzed by these...I gotta go get some photos going!!!!

Kathryn
    Kathryn DeSautell

4. Default  
    Like we did at CHAC, the Big Scary Show will be selling purple wristbands to help Brian Wolfe at NHC. Anyone who buys a wristband will be entered into a drawing for a prize that we will reveal very soon. Hopefully anyone attending NHC will come by the booth and help support Brian.

5. Default Huge Thank you!! 
    Sorry to be so late with this (I've just been TIRED last couple weeks)...but wanted to give a BIG TEXAS THANK YOU to everyone who donated, helped, bought stuff to raise money for Brian Wolfe at HauntCon.

Not sure what the attendance was at HauntCon...but raised just over $5,100 that has gone to Brian-along with cards, a book of well-wishes, notes and lots of love!

Linda & Russel Paul were the STARS...Their raffle alone raised $1700 of that five grand! What a joy working with them!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

I swear I do have thank you notes (sitting on my desk) I HOPE to get out before I die....just need to get some vitamins!

Anyway-just wanted to let everyone know how it turned out....Thank you to our gracious host/hostess Leonard & Jeanne, John, Karen...Next support opportunity (If I have the order correct)...is West Coast Haunters...then MHC...and Eddie McLaurin is doing a non haunt event. You all rock!!
    Kathryn DeSautell

6. Default  
    I will have the purple wristbands for sale at Halloween Extreme at booth 205. Anyone attending come out and show your support. Nick told me that Brian should be making an appearance that weekend...

Great news Kathryn raising the $5100. Congrats...

7. Default  
    Kathryn did an outstanding job organizing the whole thing. The Paul's took a little something they had been doing for years and turned it into a large donation. Thank you Drew Badger for taking up the charge at the events I have not been able to be at.

Thread Information