HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: RIP - Virgil Franklin's Haunt Music

Hybrid View

1. Default RIP - Virgil Franklin's Haunt Music 
    Via Facebook: "To all my haunter friends out there: I have officially retired from the "haunt music thing". Love you guys but..well....tis time to move on to other things. If you want my complete haunt music works in mp3 format I am selling them as a download for $50 or in hard copy for $75. Please pm me here and we can hook you up."

https://www.facebook.com/virgil.franklin to get in touch if you want any of his music. If you have used his music in the past, you know that is a GREAT price for his entire catalog. I wish you well my friend and hope to see you before too long.

:-(
    Last edited by Badger; 04-04-2013 at 06:14 AM.

2. Default  
    Wow, that's a surprise! I took his seminar at MHC last year, and it was good.

3. Default  
    Why?! Ugh!!

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareAftershockLLC View Post
    Why?! Ugh!!
    Without going into too much detail, Virgil has had some nerve issues with his arms and hands and just underwent a procedure to hopefully fix the problems. Also, he's basically moving along to other endeavors.

I'm sure he will still continue to be a fan of the haunt scene, but will not be composing music for it anymore.

5. Default  
    Aw man, that's terrible I hope Virgil is okay. He's always been an inspiration for me as a musician. I admire the man a lot. Please tell him ReDCroW design says "HI and get better soon".

Thread Information