HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Buried Alive

1. Default Buried Alive 
    I seen this on a web site for sale. I e mailed the vendor and they havent gotten back to me. Does anyone know what this is? It sounds amazing but I need more info / pics / video etc

http://www.scareproducts.com/cms.Cat...ete_Attraction

Thanks in advance

2. Default  
    I wonder if this is the same one on demo in 2009? Was a fun walk through, had crypts, smells, whole nine yards. Was a 3-4 minute walk through.... More if you don't have your flashlight to see where you're going.

Just a stab in the dark. I think if it's the same thing you could do it for much less, but that's just me, I'm a DIY'er

3. Default  
    Yes, it probably is there bub. And yes, you can do it much cheaper, the biggest cost would be your trailer. Those rigs he bought are WOOOWEEEEE expensive. Of course you can get an artist to paint it for the first year or two, then wrap later.

He does have some cool things in there, like the video props etc... really REALLY tight rooms etc, and a few cool things but if you were to be interested, I'd really suggest build it yourself! I bet you'd have a ton of fun doing it! I'm building a 2 tractor trailer rig right now :P

4. Default  
    This was at the show a few years back. You went through 2 claustrophobic tunnels .. One from the sides and one from the ceiling that pushed you into the ground ( some peeps were not thrilled with that.) It had something that dropped rice on your head aka maggots.. Think it had a water dropper/mister too with vines ( I accidentally bought one, thought it was something else) then it had surround sound for the voice hall. All I can remember....

5. Default  
    Thank you for the replies. I was unaware thats what it was. And yes, that will be a very fun project to build. Probably gonna buy the claustrophobia walls though.

Thread Information