HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Is Shane Getting Married???

1. Default Is Shane Getting Married??? 
    Someone told me our boy Shane is getting hitched... is this true? Could it be? Larry

2. Default Larry... 
    I can tell you for 100% sure that Shane is getting married! I am marrying my first and only love of my life ( we dated for 7 years back in the day ) and the wait has been worth it! Now if I could just slow down enough to enjoy it more lol. Shane and it's I am very happy and thanks for asking!
    '
    Last edited by graystone; 04-13-2013 at 09:06 AM.

3. Default  
    Congrats Shane, We could tell by all your sweet talk on FB. Talk about head over heals in love, all that mushy talk may hurt your image of being a haunter its not very scary. I hope it works out as well as it did for me, I found the right one and have been with her for almost 30 years.
    Phatman

4. Default Congratulations! 
    Couldnt happen to a better guy!
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

5. Default  
    Congratulations, sir!!

6. Default  
    Im the happiest married manI know, I pray you are as happy as I am in marriage.
    Allen H

7. Default  
    Congrats Shane!
    News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
    Get a Custom Branded Mobile App for your Haunted Attraction - http://www.hauntapps.com
    Website Designer & Developer - http://www.charlesterry.com

8. Default Congrats! 
    "Now if I could just slow down and enjoy it more". That is going to be probably the biggest key to happiness right there. If you do not slow down, you probably will not be enjoying it as much as you could just a few years down the road. This is coming from a guy who has the balls to call his wife from the tractor and say "Honey I will be going past the house on the way to field #27 in about 10 minutes, can you have a sandwich waiting for me at the end of the driveway".

Zero in on making time.

Wicked Farmer

9. Default  
    Very happy to hear the news and you deserve nothing but the best. Here's to many many years of happiness...

10. Talking  
    Congratulations!!!! Won't have to see you all moonie face at your party!! j/k! Wish you and your bride ALL the happiness possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kathryn DeSautell
    Lafitte's Landing, Dark Shadows Entertainment

Thread Information