HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Flash Intro Needed -

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Getting there - 
    So spent a few more hours last night working on the website with Adobe Muse - The site still has some tweaks that need to be done, and some new additions will be added once we get our new photos & video shot for this years event.

Here is where it is at right now: www.evernighthaunt.com

Any feedback is appreciated - it is still a work in progress but it's getting there.

2. Default  
    Hey Joe,

I just checked the link from my phone, and I didn't see an intro page (I didn't know if you had one but since that was the topic it's what I thought the link was too and wast sure if my phone skipped it lol).

I like the main page, I really do, simple is MUCH better, you know it needs a bit more detail but the simple layout was VERY iPhone friendly, which is obviously HUGE now, (let's face it, more people see you from their phone than from their laptops now anyway).

It may look different on a laptop, but the ONLY negative thing I noticed about the site was the very top banner/rectangle that says "4 Attractions- 1 Location". I absolutely could not read that font that says that and had to zoom in on it to see what it said, and that's a HUGE thing to advertise and point out, yeah it's a cool creepy font but if that doesn't translate clearly onto a phone....how am I supposed to know? Maybe you could alter that to a more clear font, but other than that, I love it!

3. Default Thanks - 
    Thanks for letting me know how it handled on a phone - We skipped doing the flash intro after hearing everyone's thoughts on it - So the page you saw was the intro.

I will definitely change the font for the area you said was hard to read - The page has not been optimized at all for phones or tablets....that's the part I am tackling next since Adobe Muse allows you to create a phone version as well as a tablet version of the site

We will be adding some new pictures to the site for backgrounds once we get our photographer to take some new teaser photos, and the intro video will hopefully be replaced with a "preview trailer" for this years attraction.

Thanks again for giving your feedback I appreciate it!

4. Default  
    Anytime, it's coming out really good Joe, can't wait to see the finished site!

All the best buddy!

Thread Information