HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Halloween Extreme!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  

734329_571856669502685_277454823_n.jpg

Bring back happy memories of Trick or Treating at
    Halloween Extreme this weekend at Orlando, Florida's Rosen Centre!

Side by side with
    Spooky Empire, Inc.'s May-Hem, this will be a weekend to remember for anyone who loves Horror, Halloween or Haunted Houses.

Netherworld Haunted House will have a booth featuring lots of fun and nostalgic Halloween goodness.

Get tickets now at
    www.HalloweenExtreme.com and SAVE BIG on the Combo Ticket which gets you into BOTH Halloween Extreme AND Spooky Empire's May-Hem!
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

2. Default  
    If you are bringing kids to Halloween Extreme we are bringing our Inflatable Kids Haunted House for them to explore. We are also having Trick Or Treating on the show floor and a kids costume contest on Saturday!

www.HalloweenExtreme.com
    Ben Armstrong
    www.Fearworld.com

3. Default  
    482410_572734889414863_787998814_n.jpg

Need a solid dose of H. P. Lovecraft...get yours at Halloween Extreme! Only a few days away...May 24 - 26 at the Rosen Centre in Orlando Florida...side by side with Spooky Empire, Inc.'s May-Hem. This will be a weekend to remember for fan...s of Horror, Halloween and Haunted Houses!

Get the Combo Ticket Online NOW to Save $15...this ticket will gain you entry into BOTH May-Hem AND Halloween Extreme! Online sales are shutting down soon...so act fast!

www.HalloweenExtreme.com
    Ben Armstrong
    www.Fearworld.com

4. Default Flamethrowers 
    Gaffney, South Carolin, during the summer - Marathon Key, Florida during the wintera
    George Maser will be at the Event. See me in a bright orange tee shirt.Macedonia-20120817-00538.jpg
    George Maser 864-761-7223, www.tentsandsigns.com. george@tentsandsigns.com. For the fastest response please call! (I talk much better than I type)

5. Default Brian Wolfe 
    Just saw this come across my feed..from Halloween Extreme

Just added Brian Wolfe, a leader in the industry will be doing a making demo on the show floor at Halloween Extreme this Sunday 12pm!! You don't want to miss this!!!
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

6. Default Dinner Tonight 
    Meet in hotel lobby at 7:00 we will see who all shows up and go from there! Shane and it's see you there!

7. Default  
    Ben,

Thanks for all the updates. Keep us updated all weekend. Larry

8. Default Answer to another thread! 
    Well this is an answer to a post Allen made on Muds thread about a coffin having R.I.P on it. I dont know why but I saw it two times in this video! Ha!
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

Thread Information