HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: looking for some props

1. Default looking for some props 
    Hi,
    Does anyone have Dead Debbie the static version for sale at a good price or any distortion props? Also looking for gag studios props for a good price or anything scary bloody and gorey or life size, Midnight studios props too.

2. Default  
    PM sent about wanted props
    Hangman's House of Horrors
    www.hangmans.com

3. Default I've got a few things ... 
    Greetings,

I have a few props that are in pretty good condition. They are custom and originally designed and created for The Haunted Vineyard in Southern California. We were going for more of a creepy/haunted feel rather than a really gory theme, but we do have a few gory elements. We have a few wall mount props similar to this: modified-hanging-corpse-lad.jpg

Each one is a little different, though each is mounted to a wooden board.

We also have a few of these: 2-custom-wall-corpse-sconce.jpg which are wall mounts and were designed to hold led flicker candles. And of course we have some severed heads and things ...

If you are interested please either send me a message here, or at our E-mail: cifxstudio@aol.com

Thanks,

--Jobu

4. Default price 
    how much are you asking for these

5. Default  
    I purchased the Possessed prop from Distortions last year and was thinking about selling it If you are interested give me a call. I might sell one of my Poison Pros, Skelly Terror, if you are interest in pneumatic props. Here is the link to Adams site, http://poisonprops.com/index.php?mai...roducts_id=157

Phil
    251-689-6038

6. Default  
    how much are you askig for the possessed prop? what kind of shape is it in?

Quote Originally Posted by prfields6038 View Post
    I purchased the Possessed prop from Distortions last year and was thinking about selling it If you are interested give me a call. I might sell one of my Poison Pros, Skelly Terror, if you are interest in pneumatic props. Here is the link to Adams site, http://poisonprops.com/index.php?mai...roducts_id=157

Phil
    251-689-6038

7. Default  
    sent you an email Jobu Danish
    you too prfields6038

Anyone else have any props for sale it could be anything, life size, hanging props, scary, zombie or gorey.

8. Default  
    Missed out on possessed prop anyone else email me or send me a pm

email nicholasizaguirre@yahoo.com

Thread Information