HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: And speaking of HAuNTcon...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Because I just feel like no one is doing it right, and because apparently I can make billions of dollars, and honestly our industry just doesn't have enough shows... I'm announcing Hauntworld Tradeshow. This will be the best one of the lot and have the best speakers, biggest tradeshow floor, most new products, best tours... LOL

Larry

2. Default  
    I actually sent an info request as a vendor to ScareLA via their website. That was five days ago and I have not recieved any info yet.
    Allen H

3. Default  
    Didnt this use to have the from the Producers of Hauntcon on the website? It seems to be missing now off the website...does anyone know anything about this
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

4. Default  
    BTW... I'm also starting another show called 'TATORTHON-G" ... LOL

5. Default  
    I saw Hauntcon on the ad they had on the table at Hauntcon
    Phatman

6. Default  
    Austin

I think that might of been Haunt X in Reno.

Larry

Will the real Tater show up...I cant have any fake ones coming around
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Didnt this use to have the from the Producers of Hauntcon on the website? It seems to be missing now off the website...does anyone know anything about this
    I know the answer to this but am not at liberty to tell at the moment. Stay tuned.

Not a big deal, just some things that must be done before any formal announcements are made.

8. Default  
    Oh... the suspense.

9. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Oh, the suspenders!
    Cons versus Ventions Cons with a vengence?

10. Default Hauntcon and ScareLa 
    Quote Originally Posted by austind View Post
    I know I looked a flier on one of the back tables and it said it was related with Hauntcon. I will have to look for it in my bag tomorrow. I just thought Hauntcon had branched out to LA. For some reason I remember the wording being brought to you by Hauntcon, and made me stop and think what it was. Karen I though you would have know about it if Hauntcon was involved?
    Leonard and I talked a great deal some few years after I started these cons in the 90s while in Vegas attending an intensely disappointing TW about making them commercialized (I think they call that monetizing now so it can pay its own way) and those also began with DeathFest in 2004 at the Santa Maria Inn followed up by Hauntcon later the same year. He and I have supported each other's cons over the years and stayed in contact about their evolution since. If it had something to do with HC, I have no idea why he didn't mention it a few weeks ago while I was in Dallas. I know it has nothing to do with the first (actual first, regardless of the claim that this one is) Halloween community trade show in LA, Haunt X in 2006) as Garrett Call who is heading it up now is setting it up in Reno for its renewed debut in 2013. I would love to know where they are getting 3k guests and speakers such as Nick and Jordu when it took us almost 10 years to reach those levels. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

Chilli (Death Lord) Schock

Thread Information