HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Vacuform panels...

Hybrid View

1. Default Vacuform panels... 
    I know there are several vendors providing these panels....just curious as to whose you prefer? Let me know your favorites for quick turnaround and quality please. Thanks in advance.

2. Default  
    Man, maybe Allen and them can post some links to you, because I can't remember off the top of my head the manufacturers, but from what I remember, when researching for my haunt, none of them really seemed to have a terrible feedback or anything, but I do know you need to be sure of the sizes! Some vendors of these panels, don't have them in full 4x8' sheets, they're smaller. So be careful.

3. Default  
    To name a few...

www.nethercraft.com
    www.nightscreamstudios.com
    www.scareproducts.com
    www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

I believe Haunted House Supplies (Larry's company) is of few that sells exact 48"x96" panels, but I'd contact the others and see.

Search these forums for the companies and see what other people think of them before ordering.

4. Default  
    Also www.theamericanhaunters.com has a big variety of pieces.

User [MENTION=2128]tonguesandwich[/MENTION] here on the forums also carried a line a year or two back. Not sure if he's still producing them, but by far some of the best pieces I've seen!
    Last edited by Front Yard Fright; 05-02-2013 at 02:27 AM.

5. Default Thanks Zach 
    Thanks Zach I appreciate the help!

6. Default panel vendor 
    There was a vendor at TW that had some nice looking panels. Tripp Sixx Studios tripping.com
    I do not know much about them but they had a nice variety of panels and they looked good.

Thread Information