HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Distortions Lullaby for sale / trade

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Negative. That isn't the same thing. I'm talking in reference to wholesale pricing and resale. Feel free to research wholesale a bit more regarding sales tax and use. I can buy something from china with no tax or tariff, but if reselling it in person I am required to charge the consumer a tax or levy on that item or service.

Cross-state sales are a different beast. But if buying at a true wholesale price across state lines, you will be required once you get to your state, to sell that item at the MSRP (that is YOUR profit above cost) and then an added sales tax percentage. Which is why you file quarterly or semi annual sales taxes with most states. Unless you are illegally making cash and carry sales, and not reporting them to the state. But that's your moral fiber, not mine.

Also, in the next year, Internet sales will be taxed regardless, as you will see that our fine government is putting into place right now.

2. Default  
    how 'bout one of you fellers make a cash offer on this piece and we'll forget the sales tax all together, wudya say? :P

3. Default  
    Lol 100 bucks

4. Default PM 
    Frightener - Did you get the PM I sent you?

5. Default  
    Close, come up a bit Tonguesammich :P

I was offered $150 + Shipping, still awaiting response. Since he hasn't responded my reply yet, if someone else wants it for that price, let me know.

Thanks.

Dewayne

6. Default Answered you :) 
    Just answered your PM

7. Default  
    Sold Pending payment. Was first come first serve.

Thanks.

Dewayne

8. Default  
    Yes, this item has been paid for. (Just had issues with shipping)

Item is no longer available, please no more msgs (Sorry)

And if the buyer complains, he's got a valid argument. It's been one thing or another trying to get that thing shipped. I blame "granny" she just doesn't wanna leave home

Thread Information