HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: scream

Hybrid View

1. Default scream 
    Im kinda new to the pro haunt but would yoy be able to scream all night without messing up your voice in rush week?
    Last edited by hauntmistress666; 05-09-2013 at 09:42 AM.

2. Default  
    That type of question comes up a lot - and it really does vary person to person, but the safe to bet on answer is no. There are far more creative ways to scare that can be mixed with screaming - to keep your throat nice and happy. Make a back story and dive into your character to come up with creepy lines that really stick to people a lot more so than just that startle scream. You never here a customer leaving a haunt saying "did you hear how loud that girl screamed at me?" - but you will here "remember in the nursery room when the doll character told me she wanted to use my intestines as a jump rope!?!?"

Just my 2 cents.

You could always make a shaker
    Good deals with : brad, smiley, capt. chaos, fables studios

www.fearthegallows.com

3. Default  
    Lemon aid is good or I fined warm tea with a little lemon juice and honey helps your voice feel not so raw. Or a couple cough drops time to time help :-)
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.com

Thread Information