HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: New Year-Round Haunted Attraction comes to central Florida

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    While I don't know about the Orlando market, I will say that if anyone could run a successful haunt there, it would be these guys and their crew. They have created a master team of industry experts including several people from the area that have worked at both Skull Kingdom and Terror on Church Street. They are also going to be featured on the Travel Channel on Making Monsters which will undoubtedly bring more awareness to their attraction.

2. Wink  
    True but both terror on church street and skull kingdom ultimately failed didn't they? Bringing a creative team together means nothing again look at Eli Roth's haunt he got Hollywood talent and its on its way out already. I'm not familiar with all of the guys opening this haunt but do any of them have a top notch professional independent haunt? I've never heard any of them have a haunt on par with 13th gate, Netherworld and the Darkness. If Dwayne, Larry and Ben teamed up then I'd say it has a real shot, because they all have top notch shows and their own locations that thrive where they make all the decisions.

DA
    Last edited by Darkangel; 06-03-2013 at 11:21 PM.

3. Default  
    I was a witness to Goretorium's futility. The strip was packed and they had actors out front trying to get people interested but no one was. I agree I think the only city worse than Vegas would be Orlando. The interest is everywhere but in haunted houses there's just too much to do and see there.

Good luck I'm pulling for you guys!

Jake

Thread Information