HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Happy Birthday Jim Warfield

1. Default Happy Birthday Jim Warfield 
    Hope its a frightfully good one...

2. Default  
    Happy B-day Jim!

Howie,
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

3. Default Happy Birthday! 
    You just keep climbing up that ladder old buddy! Be sure not to fall putting the next unusual item or prop on top of The Grin. Don't do anything too wild today! Your not a spring chicken anymore! Although you still scare the pants off everyone that comes in your front door! I gotta give you that! That's what will keep you young!
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

4. Default Happy Birthday! 
    You just keep climbing up that ladder old buddy! Be sure not to fall putting the next unusual item or prop on top of The Grin. Don't do anything too wild today! Your not a spring chicken anymore! Although you still scare the pants off everyone that comes in your front door! I gotta give you that! That's what will keep you young!
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

5. Default  
    Considering who this birthday greeting is for, I feel like I need to come up with some wildly funny (and just slightly strange) comment, but I'm afraid HAPPY BIRTHDAY is going to have to suffice. i seriously hope you have a great day!

6. Default Happy B-Day! 
    Happy Birthday Jim!! Here's to many more years of scaring the hell out of people!!

7. Default  
    Happy birthday, mate!!! Hope it's a good one!!

8. Default  
    Okay, this is the third time I have wished you a happy birthday Jim, Jesus Christ, when is all this happy stuff over?

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

9. Default  

Thread Information