HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Need A Break!

1. Default Need A Break! 
    Life is so crazy right now so lets see with concert season and the coach business, IRS audits, getting married, having a new roof ( 1,000.000.00 job! ) put on Disturbia I NEEDED A BREAK! I am not a good carpenter but I took a few days and made a coffin something fun for me anyway! Here it is thought I would share! Shane and it's whewwwwwwww a lot going on!!!!
    Attached Images

2. Default  
    Art clears the the mind. I totally get it. Having a physical project to focus on lets the worries fade away for a little while.

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by CatacombProductions View Post
    Art clears the the mind. I totally get it. Having a physical project to focus on lets the worries fade away for a little while.
    It's meditation in its purest form.

For all those that have tried meditation and failed or just don't understand what it is- it is the practice of what you like.

When they say "you must clear your mind" they mean focus on what is happening now and don't think about anything else. It is amazing.

I have a new affinity for clay sculpting- I suck at it, but I love working the clay.
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

4. Default  
    Shane I must say GREAT JOB! A man of many talents for sure. Now come on over here and help me build about 50 crypts. I have a room waiting for you!!!

Sue

5. Default I like it! 
    What I really like is the hand breaking through the lid! Nice job Shane!
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

6. Default  
    Really, really nice. Great job on the lining!
    http://darkscares.com/

7. Default Dark 
    Dude that lining was a bitch lol! But like I say it was a fun escape project! Shane and it's thanks for the comments!

8. Default Great inspiration! 
    Looks awesome Shane .... think I will head out to the shop for some much needed quiet time as well!
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Thread Information