HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Thursday Night@ Halloween Extreme

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Thursday Night@ Halloween Extreme 
    Anyone going to Halloween Extreme? I will be there Thursday mid day and wanted to see who may want to get together for a big dinner on Thursday night? Be a good night to kick back and talk? Let me know here or text me and lets start planning! Shane and it's it will be a good time!

2. Default  
    Gotta lot of booths to set up but if I am available I will be there!
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

3. Default  
    Shane Buddy

After we set up the Froggys Booth me and Jenna would be more than happy to join you. Ill see if Adam wants to go as well
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

4. Default  
    I think I am game! just have to make sure my schedule is clear.

5. Default  
    Get me the details. Ashley and I will be there and should be all done by Thursday evening. Sounds fun!
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

6. Default  
    Shame I won't be getting in until Friday midday. Anyone want to have lunch?

7. Default  
    My wife and i would like to join you all for dinner. I'll be teaching two seminars on Sunday at the show. I live in town and am available anytime after 5:30pm. Any ideas as to what restaurant yet? Need recommendations?

-Mike

8. Default  
    Hey Shane, we are coming in on Wednesday and would love to meet everyone for dinner. And yes I said "We" Dave will be with me if he doesn't chicken out. He hates flying. See you all soon!!

Love you guys!
    Sue

9. Default Mike 
    Mike your local give us some place close to the hotel that has something for everyone. I see the hotel has several places there I am open for suggestions? We all need to pick a time I say 7:30 that gives everyone plenty of time! So lets have some feed back? Shane and it's lets get the ball rolling for a good time!

10. Default  
    Couple of questions... Are you looking for someplace within walking distance? Choices range from gourmet to casual dining. I've never eaten at the hotel but have heard good things from the Everglades Restaurant. If you're looking for something cheap, there's a Denny's not far up the road. There's a lot of options. You name it, it's probably not far away. Question is what type of food and how much is everyone willing to spend? Wherever we decide, I suggest making reservations if we have a large group.
    Last edited by backstagemike; 05-20-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Thread Information