HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: The sugar dady silicone mask

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default The sugar dady silicone mask 
    sculpt in progress hope you guys like where its going

2. Default  
    811651003_n_zpsbb5b472e.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

3. Default  
    this week update !!! ready for the detailing stage !!!

4. Default  

5. Default  
    It looks like the grandfather to your other sculpts. Same wide nose, forehead wrinkle, nasolabial folds.

6. Default  
    While the sculpt is great, where's the variety? So many vendors already produce old man masks. Why not create something new and unique to the silicone mask market?

Not trying to put you down by any means, just seems like everyone just keeps making the same masks over and over.

Where's the monsters and creatures!?

7. Default  
    what do you mean wheres the monsters ? have you visited our website ? www.realfleshmasks.com we just made 3 monster mask. The Demon, The Undead and The monster and just posted pictures of those below in this forum. and as for us making human mask well 80 % of the market is there so if we want to continue to make monster masks we need to be making human masks also or we will simply have to stop.look at cfx dermal synthetic website !!! its a big chunk of theyr bussiness also so they also make human masks and more then us and they even have theyr own website devoted to only human masks !!!! (http://www.dermalsynthetics.com/ )what i understand is that i shouldent be posting human mask in here. got it but hope it makes things clear that we redid our old man since the papy was our first mask and we changed the core for a better one since and a redo was needed also.We do plan to be making more monsters and this year in fact we did more monster masks then realistic and we intend to be about 50/50 this year.

here is again pictures of our monsters masks

Quote Originally Posted by Front Yard Fright View Post
    While the sculpt is great, where's the variety? So many vendors already produce old man masks. Why not create something new and unique to the silicone mask market?

Not trying to put you down by any means, just seems like everyone just keeps making the same masks over and over.

Where's the monsters and creatures!?
    Last edited by ianfxmen; 05-27-2013 at 06:35 AM.

8. Default  
    The unfinished sugar daddy sculpt vs our first old pappy sculpt to show the big difference between the 2

9. Default  
    I hope you didn't take offense to my post, just sharing my opinion.

I am quite aware of your line, and you do have some great pieces, but why "reinvent the wheel" is the point I'm trying to get across.

Again, hope you didn't take my comment personally - you do great work!

10. Default  
    not offended at all sir you gave your point of view wich i respect and i give mine and also explain why we do realsitic masks . we really like replicating humans as its a really tough challenge that not many can achieve so people can really prank friends all years long so its not a halloween only market like the monster masks are.We have fun making both and we will try and always offer a good 50/50 mix between monster masks and realistic.

Thread Information