HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Disney Haunted Mansion

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Disney Haunted Mansion 
    Does anyone know for sure what Disney is doing to the Orlando Mansion???

Larry

2. Default RE: Disney Haunted Mansion 
    Larry-
    There are all manner of rumors flying around the web regarding the goings-on at Gracey Manor. The most persistent ones are that it'll be getting an audio-visual upgrade (there are what's said to be some truly stunning new effects in Madame Leota's room at the California Mansion) and that MAYBE, just MAYBE that with the recent re-theming of the attic scene, we'll see a return of the long-missing "Hatbox Ghost"...
    "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

3. Default  
    We are going to Disney next spring. The mansion was always one of my favorites but it was definetly getting outdated. I am looking forward to the update.

4. Default  
    they'd better not add an eddie murphy animatronic. it seems Disney is focusing on the movies too much recently. *thinks of the pirates upgrade*..

5. Talking HM 
    My family is planning on going to California this coming spring break, and plan on going to both Disney parks, so I may go on the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland!

6. Default  
    Still a great ride. Me lives an hour from there. Also, there are 3 Vekoma rides at Disneyland, Vek. See if you can figure out which ones they are
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by vekoma View Post
    My family is planning on going to California this coming spring break, and plan on going to both Disney parks, so I may go on the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland!

Of course, you go on it. It's a classic ride that never gets old. Especially when you take a youngster.

Pretendman

8. Default  
    if my memory serves me, the orlando rides by vekoma are:

1. Goofy's Barnstormer
    2: Rockin' Rollercoaster
    3. Expedition Everest
    4. Space Mountain

i might be wrong though. im not sure about space mountain... that one might by by Arrow...

9. Default  
    no, you were right. They didn't do anything special this year in Disneyland in CA.
    But the traditional Nightmare B4 Christmas will be rockin' starting this Friday.

10. Smile My Favorite Ride 
    PumpkinGIRL Guest
    Besides The tower of terror in disney Hollywood studios which i ride over and over again, The Haunted Manison is the other reason I gone, I went for mickeys halloween party and the haunted manison was decked out in smoke and lights. IT was deffentily worth the trip. I haven't been able to get to disneyland for Haunted Manison holiday. I would love to go though Im a huge Nightmare before chirstmas fan. I even bought a huge Jack skellington plush for my bedroom. LOL

Thread Information