HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: scareLA convention

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    Can someone tell me a little more about the vendor at the 13:45 mark in the above video? Who made the winged angel statue? Thanks, Allan

2. Default  
    Its Dapper Cadaver here is their web site http://www.dappercadaver.com/ Its run and owned by B.J. Winslow and he is a great guy to deal with. His phone is (818) 771-0818 hope thats what you needed
    Phatman

3. Default cool show ... 
    i only found out about 2 weeks ago about this show ... Spectra-illusions sent me an email ...

i met a new friend in Tombstone Az. 4 weeks ago that owns the Tombstone ghost and Legends tour Antimated attraction ... VERY COOL !! i also told him about Scare LA , he went and said it was awesome and very crowded with people ...

... he learned alot and is now HOOKED on this Halloween Stuff !!!

he just bought the place acouple of years ago and always wanted to know who made this stuff ...

he told me that he thinks Holloween Productions built it and the owner was a guy named Larry ?? ...Lol

he also said it was almost impossible to get " Larry " on the phone .. as he wants to add and change stuff around ..

he had some problems with some of the equipment and wants to upgrade ...

i walked through the tour and told him who made what prop or controller for each room , and he is now in touch with many different vendors ...

Larry , i know Terri would love to talk to you ... i did tell him that you are VERY busy this time of the year ...

here is Terri's place in Tombstone ........ i cant wait to get back there and help ....

4. Default  
    Tell him to call me ... 314 504 3970.

I did try to call him back and left a message never heard back. We are around!!

Larry

5. Default  
    Ok Larry , i will ... thx

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by austind View Post
    Its Dapper Cadaver here is their web site http://www.dappercadaver.com/ Its run and owned by B.J. Winslow and he is a great guy to deal with. His phone is (818) 771-0818 hope thats what you needed

Thanks Phatman! I had a hunch is was Dapper Cadaver when I saw the bodies but I wasn't sure.

Allan

Thread Information