HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: T Shirts for Gift Shop

1. Default T Shirts for Gift Shop 
    Hi All,
    In the past, I supplied my gift shop with a nice selection of T Shirts from JSR. My understanding is they are now trimming down their Netherworld line and not replenishing any stock or any new designs. Does anyone know of a shirt supplier that can fill that void. Can't seem to find any place with the same type on line.
    Thanks for the help.
    Kenton

Nightmare in the Country
    38368 S County Road 195
    Woodward OK

www.nightmareinthecountry.com
    Attached Images

2. Default might want to pick up a few of your shirts. do you have a store on your site ? 
    you said you had several designs. Please, let me know. thank you !!!! I am from pennsylvania and love to wear out of town haunt T-shirts. People always ask about them, like, "where is this place" they are great conversation starters. let me know ! thank you. JOHN

3. Default the guy who owns the headless horseman haunt in new york does shirts too I was told. 
    info has to be here somewhere in these forums. go to headless horseman haunt in new york state. info should be there. hope this helps. they do nice work I have been told. GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON !!!!! JOHN

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by john haines View Post
    info has to be here somewhere in these forums. go to headless horseman haunt in new york state. info should be there. hope this helps. they do nice work I have been told. GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON !!!!! JOHN
    Sunshine tees is the name of their company, not much info on their site but you can email them.

5. Default shirts 
    Hey Kenton

I design custom shirts to fit all budgets. I have a few on my fb page Sudden Death Studios.

We can design or reproduce any design

let me know

Regards
    Corey
    Sudden Death Studios
    WE GIVE THE BOOGIEMAN NIGHTMARES
    WE GIVE THE BOOGIEMAN NIGHTMARES

Thread Information