HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: 36' Wide Inflatable Black Widow Spider

1. Default 36' Wide Inflatable Black Widow Spider 
    Hello!

I have designed and manufactured this 36' Black Widow Spider for an event in NEW YORK CITY. I am putting it on the market at a seasonal close out price.

The Spider requires (1) 120v standard outlet and inflates in seconds. The entire Spider is rigged with multiple points on the body and all joint points on the legs to create ANY specific look. The Spider can be hung horizontal or Vertical!! We also provide FREE Logo/Name Printing on the body to create a GREAT Marketing tool for Outdoor or Indoor Haunts!

Season Close out price: $1,499.00 + shipping. (Ground Standard within Continental U.S.)

Please PM me for more information and please allow 3 weeks for manufacturing and delivery.
    Feel free to email or call me as well! I can work out a price to fit any budget!
    alanendorfun@yahoo.com
    720-938-8937

Take a look at the photos attached.

We look forward to hearing from you!
    www.algorythym.com
    www.facebook.com/algorythymdesigns
    Last edited by Algorythym_Designs; 07-09-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Thread Information