HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Fun at Fanboy!!!!!!!

1. Default Fun at Fanboy!!!!!!! 
    Had a great time at Fanboy in Knoxville they invited me and some of my staff to join in the fun and we did! Had a good time! Threw my friend Danielle Harris a small after hours Birthday Party was attended by my family, Kane Hodder aka Jason and Sean Whalen ( guy with glasses Twister, Hatchet, The got milk commercials). Glad they invited me had a great time over 60 celebrities Kane, Danielle, Billy D Williams, Walking Dead Cast, Elvira, Lee Majors, PJ Soles, Sean Whalen, Anthony Michael Hall, Joey Lauren Adams, Sid Haig, Bill Moseley, and the list goes on! Shane and here is some pics!
    Attached Images

2. Default Couple More! 
    Shane and it's here is a few more!
    Attached Images

3. Default  
    Do you bill yourself as a celebrity Shane? I see you signing autographs that's seems a little odd. I remember you saying you were doing a film project but since your signing your haunt posters I was just curious.

DA

4. Default Dark 
    NO I AM NOT AND NO I DID NOT. I did sign a ton of posters though for some reason they kept wanting me to sign them. Guess it beats signing a check LOL! Shane and it's Shane just Shane!

5. Default  
    Dang, Cassandra Petersson still looks really really good...

Thread Information