HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: MHC Updates

Hybrid View

1. Default MHC Updates 
    Hey lets hear some MHC updates! Larry

2. Default  
    The last bus just left Scare Fair. Exhausted, going to bed.

3. Default  
    So is everyone back from MHC now? How was the show and what haunt tours did you like? Larry

4. Default  
    Fear Itself in Mishawaka with the Cukoo's Nest was fantastic. All the haunts were great, but that stood out to me as pretty original. The sheer size of the Niles Scream Park was impressive, the Dance scene at The Haunt was unique and original. Lots of good stuff. We did the Friday trip to the Hoochie, are you kidding me. Taking nothing away from any Haunt, including my own, this place is on a whole new level. The show was great, lots of vendors and some good deals as well. Saturday Night was killer once again at the party and after party. Absolutely unbelievable costumes
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

5. Default  
    Sean you have summed it up well, I agree. I think from a attendee point of view it was the best MHC I have been to. From what I heard from vendors they did about as good as last year to better than last year. I know that Froggy's was sold out of almost all foggers and fog juice, Brutal Rust sold out including they sold the booth, Screamline was out of latex the first day, and the show floor was busy up until the show closed. Kelly and his team have done a great job and can't wait for next year.
    Phatman

6. Default Excellent! 
    Another great MHC! These guys & gals really know how to put on a smooth running show from start to finish.
    Attendance was clearly up over last year. The Zombie Army did not show (apparently due to scheduling conflicts) and I missed not having their energy there but it was still a great party Saturday night.

I love this show and will do it again next year!

Doug.

Thread Information