HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Too many old man silicone masks

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by ianfxmen View Post
    you are asking for a witch looking at those pics ? and why that gif pic ??? havent we already said they look familiar ? havent i already said that we are going to make more monster ? heres some pic showing all those pic same agle same icon pic will make them look even more the same......compare those instead !!!!
    Nope, I was just using that mask as an example of how to make an old person mask with a more elaborate design. Not sure why you got so riled up by my comment, it wasn't targeted at you specifically. Just to silicone mask makers in general. And I never posted any gif pics.
    Last edited by Alexander Gustafsson; 06-24-2013 at 11:04 AM.

2. Default  
    Ian, you sound just like a Volkswagen Beetle aficionado arguing about the differences between the '62 and the '66 models.

3. Default  
    deleted all the posts
    Last edited by ianfxmen; 06-26-2013 at 05:26 AM.

4. Default  
    deleted all the posts

Quote Originally Posted by Infoamtek View Post
    Ian, you sound just like a Volkswagen Beetle aficionado arguing about the differences between the '62 and the '66 models.

5. Default  
    Perhaps because underneath the hair and color, they're still the same shape mask. Any halfway decent makeup artist could do the same effects on a regular face and save the haunt the cost of buying an expensive silicone mask. Changing the shape of the face adds verisimilitude to the portrayal. That is what masks are really for. To create a look you can't do with just makeup. That is what we are trying to tell you.

6. Default  
    I think that Infoamtek deserves a free Real Flesh mask for his inclusion of the word verisimilitude! Well done, and of course I agree 100%.

Jake

7. Default  
    So, no pictures of the core on it's own then?

8. Default  
    deleted all the posts

9. Default  
    INFOAMTEK we listened to you opinion and respected it giving back our own opinions but you keep replying that annyone can do mask like that,that anny cheesy makeup artist can paint what we do on anny face so no need for masks like ours in the haunt inbdustrie. that all our mask are the same,that we paint then all flesh,that they all look ordinary etc etc .We got your point sir but you keep on going.... you sound like a competitor in need of putting down is adversary ?? i respect the fact that you dont you dont really like our work and we thank you for your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Infoamtek View Post
    Perhaps because underneath the hair and color, they're still the same shape mask. Any halfway decent makeup artist could do the same effects on a regular face and save the haunt the cost of buying an expensive silicone mask. Changing the shape of the face adds verisimilitude to the portrayal. That is what masks are really for. To create a look you can't do with just makeup. That is what we are trying to tell you.
    Last edited by ianfxmen; 06-24-2013 at 06:57 PM.

10. Default  
    I never said I didn't like your work. It's good work. I just feel that you can do better and seem to be too timid to go beyond your comfort zone and push your craft to the next level. I am trying to give you constructive criticism so you can give the customers something really special. If you can't accept that and use it, I'm sorry.

Thread Information