HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Digital Sound and Lighting - Anyone order from them lately?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Digital Sound and Lighting - Anyone order from them lately? 
    I ordered a .50 Cal machine gun in 2011 at Transworld from "Digital Sound and Lighting" out of St. Louis, have not heard from them since and I am out almost $3,000. Does anyone know what happened to this business and/or how to look into situations such as this? Their phone has been disconnected as well. I've been emailing them since last year with no responses. Any help would be great!

2. Default  
    Wow! Since 2011? Hope it works out....

stew

3. Default  
    I got mine from Hoosier Hot Shot for about half of what Digital Sound and Lighting wanted. I believe theirs was over 4k at the time. I know that doesn't help you, but may keep someone else from having a problem. The guns are usually made to order, mine happened to be in stock at the time and he drove half way to meet me for free.
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

4. Default  
    I am not worried as much about the gun as I am getting my money back. Curious if anyone has any info on how to deal with companies that have done this to their customers?

5. Default Dsl 
    For all Ive heard they are out of business. They owe us product/money too! You and I can kiss it goodbuy!!!

6. Default  
    Here is what I know... about 4 months ago they called us and asked if we'd go over to their building and buy stuff laying around. They were selling everything they had as far as I know. I know for sure they moved out of the building they use to be in they are gone from there.

I don't know if they are totally out of business, moved their business, changed their business to focus on something else, or if he went to work for someone ... I have no clue. I do know they moved out of the building they were in and sold a lot of their stuff. Did you try their website?

Larry

7. Default Dsl 
    Larry by chance did he have a couple of boomstick shotguns laying around.. We did send some back for repair and he was supposed to bring them to Transworld and then I found out that he closed up shot.. Tried calling Stan a few times wanting my stuff..

8. Default answer 
    I would love to get and answer to my question

9. Default  
    Thanks for the replies, I checked into it legally and they said to contact the General attorney in St Louis. They pretty much robbed me of $3,800. That's pretty shady of companies to do that to their customers, I've always had a great experience working with every company in this industry, until this occurred with Digital Sound and Lighting. If anyone knows how to reach him directly or how anyone has handled situations like this from personal experience, please feel free to email me..
    Last edited by Surgeoen; 06-25-2013 at 12:03 PM.

10. Default  
    I'm sure you tried these already but this is what I had for contact.

digitalsoundandlighting@gmail.com

(314)725-6415

Thread Information