HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Foam board

1. Default Foam board 
    Anyone know where to buy foam board at wholesale prices and/or in bulk? Was just wondering if there was somewhere cheaper then the box stores. Where do you get yours? Any help would be appreciated!

2. Default  
    I buy foam from a company called powerfoam. there isone here in texas- pretty reasonable prices.
    http://www.powerfoam.net/

3. Default  
    EVERYONE will give you a different answer on this one haha.

Boat yards and shipping docks throw it out by the block, you can score a ton of free/next to free foam from these places.

You can also find local distributors and let them know your needs, talk to a few and either go with the lowest price or have them bid each other down (if you really need a lot).

Or, for even some of the larger big box stores, after a certain amount you can place a bid on a lot of foam and you can get it cheap per board that way.

I'm on my phone but I remember a thread about this from last year, and I think Sue Gray (terrormasue on here) posted a link to a wholesale website that is pretty cheap but they have a rather large minimum order (I think). Try the search function on here as it might really help ya!

4. Default Foam 
    I always post on the craigslist wanted section that I am looking for foamboards. I usually get good responses because I dont mind it being used, dirty or weather. So a lot of times I am able to find it free. Give it a shot, a lot of people just want to get rid of it.
    The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Thread Information