HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: New Midnight Syndicate "Monsters of Legend" CD coming July 19th

Hybrid View

1. Default New Midnight Syndicate "Monsters of Legend" CD coming July 19th 
    Hello all,

We just announced a July 19th release date for our new classic-horror-inspired CD, "Monsters of Legend."

I think you'll find it useful for queue lines and parking lot music as well as any classic horror-themed scenes you may have. There's a good deal of outdoor sounds blended into the music as well you might find intriguing. Most of all, it should be just a lot of fun to listen to. Our goal is to make you feel like you've entered the world of the classic Universal and Hammer Horror Films of yesteryear. We're even doing a limited (250) run 12" vinyl version! (Perfect for all haunts running multiple turntables at their events )

I've attached a preview of the artwork. Featuring some original images from classic Universal Studios films.
    Attached Images
    Midnight Syndicate Gothic Nightmare Soundtracks for the Haunted Attraction Industry since 1997
    www.MidnightSyndicate.com - www.Facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate

2. Default  
    I will have a Classic monster themed haunt this year, so I plan on using this as my soundtrack. Gonna be fun.
    Allen H

3. Default  
    Very eager to hear it! Will you be releasing any samples before releasing?

4. Default  
    Allen - That's great! I think there will be a lot on there for you to work with!

Zach - Yes, we will. Beginning late next week and then every other week or every week afterwards we'll be posting stuff. I'll try and post something here but you can also follow us on Facebook or Twitter. That's first place we post news and such.
    Midnight Syndicate Gothic Nightmare Soundtracks for the Haunted Attraction Industry since 1997

5. Default  
    Ed put me down on any ore-order list if you have one. Looking forward to this one as you know!

Allan

6. Default  
    Thanks! We're going to start pre-orders in a week or so. Just gearing everything up right now and putting together some new merch!

Thread Information