HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: New Midnight Syndicate "Monsters of Legend" CD coming July 19th

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    I just listened to "Carriage Ride". Refreshing stuff in a wonderfully morbid way. Simply can't wait for the full album.

2. Default 2nd preview track posted on FEARnet 
    Quote Originally Posted by robert View Post
    I just listened to "Carriage Ride". Refreshing stuff in a wonderfully morbid way. Simply can't wait for the full album.
    Thank you Robert!

FEARnet just posted "Carriage Ride," the 2nd preview track from the upcoming "Monsters of Legend" CD on their website. You can check it out exclusively here - http://www.fearnet.com/news/news-art...-carriage-ride

Additionally, if you tune into the Big Scary Show tonight, you'll be treated to 2 MORE brand new preview tracks including an atmospheric sound effect piece called "Unexpected Cargo" that I think will work great for a water-themed scene.
    Midnight Syndicate Gothic Nightmare Soundtracks for the Haunted Attraction Industry since 1997
    www.MidnightSyndicate.com - www.Facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate

3. Default  

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by drfrightner View Post
    Hey I want a copy! Larry
    Absolutely!

I'll never forget those HauntWorld videos you used our music in. They turned A LOT of haunters on to us when we first started out! Hope you like this new one!
    Midnight Syndicate Gothic Nightmare Soundtracks for the Haunted Attraction Industry since 1997

5. Smile  
    If love to see more classic type hauntworld videos with midnight syndicate music from new album and the early stuff too

DA

6. Default One final preview track just posted! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkangel View Post
    If love to see more classic type hauntworld videos with midnight syndicate music from new album and the early stuff too

DA
    That would be great!

--

We've just unleashed one more preview track from the album. The track is called "Lord of the Realm" and you can hear it exclusively on BLOODY DISGUSTING.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/32...-of-the-realm/

You can really hear the classic Hammer Films influence on this one. I think between all of the preview tracks we've released, you can get a pretty good idea of what the disc sounds like and where we're going with this. On the other hand, there is so much more music to share, so we're pretty excited about that.

"Monsters of Legend" is released THIS FRIDAY!

Ed

Thread Information