HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: storage pods

1. Default storage pods 
    I had this idea today that I wanted to share regarding storing attractions after the season. This might only apply to smaller haunts. That company called PODS drop off a trailer for you to load right on your property. Once its loaded, they come back and move it for you. And they will store your container. When you need your stuff, they will deliver it back to you. I don't know about the costs but this might be something worth looking into for some haunters.
    RIP

~The Imagineer~

Andrew de Ruiter

Download part 1 of Andrew's Black Book of ideas for haunts here:
    http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=EGQDK8HZ

2. Default  

3. Default  
    I agree with Allen, way too pricey. You save yourself a lot of money moving your stuff into a storage unit yourself, and it is still readily available to you if you need to dig something out.

4. Default storage pods 
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen H View Post
    stupid expensive storage.
    WOW! Yeah I looked them over after reading this. Geeze. Good concept, just not financially acceptable. It might be helpful to post other storage ideas though. So, from what I gather, smaller haunts use storage areas and larger haunts use either the building all year long or they use trailer trucks parked on their properties. Are they any other cheaper ways to store your haunting goodies?
    RIP

~The Imagineer~

Andrew de Ruiter

Download part 1 of Andrew's Black Book of ideas for haunts here:
    http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=EGQDK8HZ

5. Default WAY too expensive 
    Yeah we looked at this and the cost was way too prohibitive. We used a storage facility for several years, until we were able to secure a permanent building. We still have some storage but we use our own storage building now located close to our shop, and we own a large utility trailer (enclosed) that we use for transporting/production office. The storage facility was running us somewhere around $200/month, and price went up every year.
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Thread Information