HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Anyone out there like, Game of Thrones?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Anyone out there like, Game of Thrones? 
    Hey Guys,

Decimated Designs just got commissioned by a cosplayer out in Australia to make a costume for an upcoming convention he's attending, anyone know what it may be?

Facebook.com/GetDecimated

Pics are up on our Facebook page, (and no, we aren't jerks who make you like our page to see it! Haha, although, feel free to like it if you so choose.)

Either way, it's a cool piece and I hope you guys enjoy it! It was our first at attempting to do the whole costume as one piece (like the client wanted) but somehow...we pulled it off!

2. Default Great Job! 
    Looks great - Had to laugh at the little video you posted of it hahahaha.

3. Default  
    Hahaha I needed a laugh at that time in the morning. The client needed it at an earlier date than previously discussed so we took almost 17hours straight to get everything done. My favorite of the entire thing is the ice spear, it's just really cool looking! I wish I was able to have time to use hauntworld on my laptop, it'd be much easier to share pics than just posting a cheesy link lol.

Glad you liked it!

4. Default  
    Here is a picture of it. Looks awesome!
    I'm so hooked on Game of Thrones I'm going have withdraw symptoms until season 4 airs.
    $whitewalker.jpg

Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

5. Default  
    Thanks Louis, much appreciated for uploading the pic Glad you like it!

Think we have it bad waiting for season 4? Australia crazy far behind, they release all the episodes much later there, our client is still far behind lol.

6. Default  
    I am a super fan and that is cool. Great job. They have some really cool creatures in the series. Nice work
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

7. Default  
    I am also a super fan of the show. That looks pretty good. Lets just hope some Crow doesn't come out with it's dagger and stab that guy in the back....turning him to ashes.

8. Default  
    Why is that show so cool I've never seen the show. What makes it so cool? Larry

9. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by drfrightner View Post
    Why is that show so cool I've never seen the show. What makes it so cool? Larry
    Cause everyone is stabbing everyone else in the back while smiling to their faces. Plus you're invested in each character only to see them blindsided with murder a week later.

10. Default  
    Sounds gay to me.

Thread Information