HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Universal Studios

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Well, USO is going to get 2 chances to do the haunted cabin in the woods correctly this year as it has been pretty well leaked that they will also be doing a maze based off of The Evil Dead movie of this year and it looks like USH will be doing one as well.... So more movie tie-ins for ya...

-=CoasterBP

2. Default  
    ~source House of Hair Buzzcut ..........Universal Studios Hollywood's Halloween Horror Nights just got a little scarier with the soon-to-debut (September 20) scary 3D maze, Black Sabbath: 13 3D. The new maze, based on the scariest lyrics from Sabbath’s biggest songs, will also include scenes inspired by the band's new studio album, 13. “Horrifying graveyards, disturbing madhouses and bone-chilling battlefields” await...if you dare.

"We were all really excited when Universal Studios Hollywood approached us about doing a 3D Halloween Horror Nights maze based on our music," said Sabbath frontman Ozzy Osbourne. "I've seen the drawings of what it will look like when it's finished and it looks amazing. I can't wait to walk through it on opening night in September." Guests will come face-to-face with a heart-stopping Lucifer and his bride, blood-soaked dead bodies and bubbling pools of "radioactive water" while songs inspired by "Luke's Wall", "Iron Man", "Paranoid", "War Pigs", "Electric Funeral" and, of course, "Black Sabbath" blast the confines of the maze at high volume. Count us in!
    untitled.png
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

3. Default  
    I might try to get out there this year... the last time I went it was simply awesome!

Larry

Thread Information